As more and more new coronavirus exposure sites increase, the New South Wales Department of Health has issued a late night alert.
Anyone who attends the following venues at the listed time is Close contact And must be tested and quarantined for 14 days, regardless of the result.
• Padstow: Ampol Foodery, 115 Fairford Road, Tuesday, July 6, 3.45 pm to 4 pm
• Coffs Harbour: Hoey Moey Bottleshop (Bottlemart), 84 Ocean Parade, Thursday, July 15, 3.55-4.10 pm
• Fairfield: Free Choice Fairfield Forum, Shop 5, 8/36 Station Street, Saturday, July 17, 9 am to 4 pm
• Lakmba: Al Sultan Butchery, 130 Haldon Street, Friday, July 9 to Saturday, July 18, all day
• Seven Mountains: 702 bus from Best Road in front of Mackenzie Bvd to Seven Hills Square, Prospect Hwy, Monday, July 12, from 1.01 pm to 1.05 pm
• Seven Mountains: From Best Road opposite Alice St, take bus 702 to Best Road opposite Mackenzie Bvd
Monday, July 12, from 3.21 pm to 3.24 pm
Earlier, another cafe in Sydney’s inner west was found to be a new coronavirus exposure site, and a major coastal city in northern New South Wales was on red alert.
The New South Wales Department of Health has added Cafe Juliet in Summer Hill and Paradise Grocery in Lakemba to its list of close contacts.
Earlier, it was revealed that there were positive cases in several places in Coffs Harbour last Wednesday, including the famous bar Hoey Moey.
This regional case has caused health authorities to worry about a possible outbreak outside Sydney, and anyone who has been to Woolworths and Big W has been ordered to be isolated and tested.
On Sunday night, the alert was also extended to Lithgow in the central highlands of the state, and Coles was one of them at a mall in Fairfield.
Anyone who has been to the following places at the listed time is a close contact. Regardless of the result, they must be tested and quarantined for 14 days and call 1800 943 553 unless the New South Wales Department of Health has contacted them.
- Woolworths Supermarkets Park Beach Plaza, 253 Pacific Highway, July 12, 5.30 pm to 6 pm
- BIG W Park Beach, corner of Pacific Highway and Park Rd, July 13, 5pm to 5pm
- Woolworths Supermarkets Park Beach Plaza, 253 Pacific Highway, July 13, 5.20 pm to 5.40 pm
- Hoey Moey, 90 Ocean Parade, July 15, 3.50 pm to 4.15 pm
- Cafe Juliet, 1-11 Hardie Ave, July 8, 11:30 a.m. to noon
• Rugs 4 Style, Fairfield Forum Shopping Center, Shop 14B, 8-36 Station St, Tuesday, July 13, 11:15 am to 11:25 am
• Coles, Fairfield Forum Shopping Centre, 8-36 Station St, Tuesday, July 13, 11:20 am to 11:45 am
• Fairfield Forum Pharmacy, Fairfield Forum Shopping Centre, Shop 14B, 8-36 Station St
• Sinbad Market, 4/35 Spencer St, Tuesday, July 13, noon-2.30pm
• Afghan Sufra Lakemba, 122 Haldon St, Saturday, July 17, 2.50 – 3.15 pm
Paradise Grocery, 117 Haldon St, July 11, 4.45 to 5.05 pm
• Pendle Hill Medical Center, 113A Pendle Way, Friday, July 16, 9 am to 9:30 am
• Shell Coles Express Lithgow, Lot 1 Great Western Highway (corner of Rydal Rd), Friday, July 16, 6:20 am to 6:40 am
Anyone who took the following bus routes at the listed time is a close contact. Regardless of the result, they must be tested immediately, quarantined for 14 days, and call 1800 943 553, unless the New South Wales Department of Health has contacted them.
• Bus 888-2, from Market Fair to Campbelltown Station, Monday, July 12, departs at 5.23 pm-arrives at 5.27 pm
some Free contact The venue has also been announced, including the hotel area of the Parramatta apartment complex. Anyone who has been to these locations at the time listed should be tested immediately and quarantined until they get a negative result.
- Priceline, Bonnyrigg Square, Shop 20/100 Bonnyrigg Avenue
Tuesday, July 13, 1pm to 2pm
- Wednesday, July 14, 10:15 am to 10:30 am
- Thursday, July 15th, noon – 12.30pm
- Bonnyrigg Square, 100 Bonnyrigg Ave
Wednesday, July 14, 10:15 am to 10:30 am
- Thursday, July15, noon – 12.30pm
- Fruit World, Bonnyrigg Plaza, 100 Bonnyrigg Ave, July 13, 12.45pm to 2pm
- Woolworths, Bonnyrigg Plaza, 100 Bonnyrigg Ave, July 12, 10 am to 10.30 am
- BP Bonnyrigg, corner of Cowpasture Road and North Liverpool Road, July 15, 6.20pm to 6.30pm
- Coles Rose Bay, 694 Old South Head Road, July 13, 6 pm to 7 pm
- Suite 5, 1st Floor, Romic Moore Property, 9-11 Knox Street
Tuesday, July 13, 6 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday, July 14, 6 am to 6 pm
- Thursday, July 15, 6 am to 6 pm
- Romeo’s IGA, July 8th from 11:40 am to 12 pm, at stores 5/1-11 Hardie Ave
- Donut King, Seven Hills Plaza, Shop No. 9, at the corner of Prospect Highway and Federal Road
Monday, July 12, 7 am to 4 pm
- Tuesday, July 13, 7 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday, July 14, 7 am to 4 pm
- Thursday, July 15, 7 am to 5 pm
- Chemist Warehouse, 202 Church Street, July 15, 10:30 am to 11 am
- Al Sultan Butchery, 130 Haldon Street, July 14, 8 am to 8 pm
- 7-11 Smithfield, 320 Polding Street, July 16, 7:20 am to 7:45 am
- Fairfield Forum Bakery, 8/36 Station St, Friday, July 9, 4pm to 4.40pm
- Fairfield Lucky Bakery, 4 Station St, Friday, July 9th, 4pm to 4.40pm
- Woolworths, Neeta City Shopping Centre, 1/29 Court Road, Monday, July 12, 1.45pm – 2.15pm, Wednesday, July 14, 1.10pm – 1.40pm and Friday, July 16, 2pm – 2.30pm
- Chemist Warehouse, 8 Kenyon St, Thursday, July 15, 1.30 – 2.30 pm
- EB Games Shop, G24 Neeta City, 1 Court Rd, Friday, July 16, 3.30 – 4.30 pm
- Woolworths, 187 Wilson Rd, Saturday, July 10, 10 am to 10.35 am
- Woolworths, 186 The Boulevarde Saturday, July 10th from 5pm to 6pm and Tuesday, July 13th from 11:40am to 12 noon
- Boulevard Pharmacy, 176 The Boulevarde, Monday, July 12, 6:45 pm to 7:30 pm
- Masters Fruitmania at Fairfield Forum, 8-36 Station St, Wednesday, July 14th, 12.10pm – 1.15pm
- Woolworths Fairfield Heights, 186 The Boulevarde
Thursday, July 8, 6 pm to 7 pm
- Saturday, July 10, 12.40 noon – 12.55 pm
- Coles Fairfield West, 368 Hamilton Road, July 15, 3.30 pm to 4.30 pm
- Woolworths, 245 Cowpasture Rd, Monday, July 12, from 9 am to 10 am
- Aldi, 82 Hoxton Park Road, Tuesday, July 13, 12 noon to 2.30 pm
- Skye Suites Apartments (hotel area), Wednesday, July 14 from 5 pm to 12 noon, Thursday, July 15 all day, Friday, July 16 all day, and Saturday, July 17, midnight to 8:30
- Chemistworks Shop, MM05 561-583 Polding St, Thursday, July 15, 3pm-3.30pm
- Paddy’s Market, Flemington Building D/250-318 Parramatta Rd, Friday, July 16, all day