Hancock Release statement After the photo of him kissing consultant Gina Coladangelo appeared
- Matt Hancock apologized after the photo showed him kissing his assistant
- The minister warned that UK travel rules may change in a short time
- Despite cabinet divisions, the UK has relaxed the Covid travel regulations for tourist attractions
- Which countries have moved to the green and red travel lists for the United Kingdom?
- Global Coronavirus Update-Live
Labour Party Chairman Annie Liss Doz Has responded to Matt Hancock’s statement and once again called on him to resign or be fired.
“He made the rules. He admitted that he broke them. He must go,” she said in a tweet.
He made the rules. He admitted that he broke them. He has to go.
If he does not resign, the prime minister should fire him. https://t.co/OaelBn0shV
My colleague Peter Walker has this background Gina Coladangelo And her controversial assistant appointment appointment last year:
Last November, the Labour Party complained about apparent nepotism After it appeared that Gina Coladangelo, Marketing Director of Oliver Bonas Retail Chain Store and Friends from University Matt Hancock, First became an unpaid consultant of DHCS, and then became a non-executive director, paying 15,000 pounds per year for a part-time role.