Latest update: Dawn Butler Ordered to leave the House of Commons After refusing to withdraw Boris Johnson’s accusation of “liing to the state”
- As the “epidemic” spreads, it is difficult for supermarkets to put stocks on the shelves
- Scientists support the Covid booster because the study found that the antibody drops after injection
- Women in the quarantine area of the Covid Hotel in the UK will have female guards
- An English company will be informed whether its employees are eligible for segregation exemption
- Global Coronavirus Update-Live
According to NHS data, after recording the deaths of 22 people diagnosed with the new crown virus in the past 24 hours, Scotland set the highest daily number of new crown virus deaths since March.
This brings the number of deaths within 28 days of Covid testing positive to 7,842. The latest death toll comes after the number of detected infections has continued to decline: 1,825 people have tested positive in the past 24 hours.
1/ Cases continue to decline (today’s enthusiasm drops to 6%)-Help everyone who achieves this goal. However, there will always be a lag before we see the number of hospitalizations and deaths also decrease.Another 22 deaths remind us of the possible damage the virus can cause-I express my condolences to those who are sad https://t.co/6k77XQUfvq
Northern IrelandThe government has postponed its decision to relax Covid-19 rules until next week, when ministers will be able to review the new health data.
Stormont executives are expected today to approve the reopening of theaters and concert halls on July 26 and maintain social distancing, but the decision was postponed, making the region more cautious than the rest of the UK.