Can you live without sugar for 30 days? – Sugar-Free September 2022 is about to begin.
Best of all… it’s FREE!!!!
If there has EVER been a time to give up sugar … this is it!
This is the 8th year for Sugar-Free September – and it’s going to be the BEST EVER!
Please read my disclaimer page. Any lifestyle change may affect your health. Please ensure you are under appropriate medical care. Ensure you are reviewed regularly. Any sudden dietary or lifestyle change may affect your health. Please be monitored regularly for health indicators such as blood pressure, lipid profile, blood glucose control, inflammation, weight and need for medication. This website is not meant for individual advice as you need to be seen by your doctor or health care practitioner for this on a regular basis.
1: Join us
Sugar-Free September 2022 is a 30-day challenge where you STOP or REDUCE sugar for 30 days.
With most of us being stuck at home over the last few years … it’s time to get serious. This is YOUR time to get back on track.
Does this sound like you?
- Sugary food and drink are your emotional coping mechanism – and don’t know what to do
- Your appetite is insatiable – and don’t know how to control it
- You have been stuck at home eating all the wrong things – and don’t know how to break the cycle
- You’re eating every 2 hours – but get cranky each time you try to give up chocolate
- You have caught the Covid10 pounds – but just can’t seem to get back on track
- You know you’re hooked on sugar, candy and ice cream – but just can’t see a way out
Then the 30-day Sugar-Free September 2022 challenge is for you.
2: Get your freebies
As soon as you register I will send you a FREE copy of How To Give Up Sugar PLUS 50 easy snack ideas. You’ll also get emails each week with recipes, tips, tricks, and MORE freebies.
3: Grab some friends
Ask as many friends and workmates as you can to do this together.
- Share this page via Facebook, email, or text.
- Share the poster below
Place the Sugar-Free September poster in your workplace, staff room, canteen, or even stick it on the vending machine.
Click here to download & print your posters (available in color or black/white).
In the 30-day Sugar-Free September 2022 challenge you will:
- Set your own goals – because to be successful, you have to do this YOUR way
- FREE emails each week with recipes, tips and tricks
- FREE weekly FREEBIES
- FREE weekly RECIPES
- FREE weekly MEAL IDEAS
- FREE 50 easy sugar-free snack ideas
- FREE Facebook group
- Learn how to make better snack choices
- Learn how to make better dessert choices
- Learn how to make better alcohol choices
You don’t have to be 100% perfect, you just have to get started.
Are you ready?
Why give up sugar?
Have you developed the Covid cushion? Did you come out of lockdown as a hunk, a chunk or a drunk?
Did find comfort in a pack of Oreos each night?
Today is the day to take back control.
Sugar is addictive. Sugar is everywhere. But give yourself 30 days … and I’ll show you how to finally give sugar the kick. For LIFE!
Sugar affects your health, your weight, your concentration, your skin, your mood, inflammation, IMMUNITY and most importantly, your ability to fight infection and prevent chronic diseases such as heart disease, type two diabetes, obesity, PCOS, certain cancers, insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome.
WHAT TO AVOID
This is YOUR challenge and you need to do it YOUR way.
Giving up sugar can be tough, I get that.
But DON’T WORRY … I’ll show you EXACTLY what you can enjoy PLUS you can still eat cake and chocolate (just sugar-free versions, of course) and delicious keto cheesecakes.
If this all seems too hard, slowly cut back one thing at a time.
– all sugars – table sugar, honey, coconut sugar, agave, maple syrup, and dried fruit. Beware of recipes that say “refined sugar-free” because it’s just their way of hiding “we used another sugar”.
– all baking – biscuits, cakes, sweets, chocolate, ice cream
– sugary breakfasts – granola/cereals, pancakes with syrup, toast, and jam, fruit yogurts… they’re more like desserts these days than a hearty breakfast (don’t worry, I’ll teach you what to eat instead)
– all sugary drinks – juices, smoothies, and fruit yogurts
– all high-sugar fruit – tropical fruit such as pineapple, mango, bananas
– all dried fruit – it’s just dried sugar and nature’s candy
WHAT TO ENJOY
+ real food
+ amazing meals
+ healthy snacks
+ low-sugar fruit
+ coffee, tea, sparkling water
+ cheese, nuts, steak, avocados
+ alcohol (in moderation)
+ dark chocolate (in moderation)
+ sugar-free baking treats made at home (in moderation)
You will learn how to –
- give up sugar
- reset your taste buds and sweet tooth
- learn how to STOP your sweet cravings
- learn how to cook healthier treats
- gain more energy
- improve your skin, mood and concentration
- lower your carbs (optional)
You will feel incredible at the end of the 30-day challenge, and you will begin your path to live sugar-free for life.