Can I live 30 days without sugar? —— Sugar Free September 2021 About to start.
the best… free! ! ! !
If there was ever time to give up sugar…that’s it!
This year is the 7th year of Sugar Free September-it will be the best ever!
Please read mine Disclaimer page. Any lifestyle change may affect your health. Please make sure you receive proper medical care. Make sure you are reviewed regularly. Any sudden changes in diet or lifestyle may affect your health. Please regularly monitor health indicators, such as blood pressure, blood lipids, blood sugar control, inflammation, weight, and medication needs. This website does not provide personal advice, because you need to see a doctor or healthcare practitioner on a regular basis.
1: Join us
Sugar-free in September 2021 is a 30-day challenge where you can stop or reduce sugar for 30 days.
In the past few months, most of us have been trapped at home… it’s time to get serious. Now is the time for you to get back on track.
This sounds like you?
- You keep staying at home and eating the wrong food-don’t know how to break this cycle
- You eat every 2 hours-but you get grumpy every time you try to give up the chocolate
- You have been infected with Covid 10 pounds-but can’t seem to get back on track
- You know you are obsessed with sugar, candies and ice cream-but there is no way out
- Sugary foods and drinks are your emotional coping mechanism-don’t know what to do
- Your appetite can’t be satisfied-don’t know how to control it
So No sugar on September 30, 2021 The challenge is for you.
2: Get free gifts
I will send you as soon as you register Free copy How to quit sugar add 50 simple snack ideas. You will also receive weekly emails with recipes, tips, tricks and more free gifts.
3: Make some friends
Ask as many friends and colleagues as possible to do this together.
- share This page is via Facebook, email or text.
- share Poster below
Put the sugar-free September posters in your workplace, staff room, canteen, or even on vending machines.
Download and print your poster Click here (Available in color or black/white).
In the 30-day sugar-free challenge in September 2021, you will:
- Set your own goals-because to be successful, you have to do it your own way
- Free weekly email with recipes, tips and tricks
- Free Facebook Group
- Learn how to make better snack choices
- Learn how to make better dessert choices
- Learn how to make better alcohol choices
- Get weekly freebies
- Free weekly recipes
- Free weekly meal ideas
- Free 50 simple sugar-free snack ideas
You don’t have to be 100% perfect, you just need to start.
are you ready?
Why quit sugar?
Have you developed the Covid cushion? Are you out of lockdown as a big guy, a big guy, or a drunkard?
Is it comfortable to eat a pack of Oreos every night?
Today is the day to regain control.
Sugar can be addictive. Sugar is everywhere. But give yourself 30 days…I will show you how to finally kick the sugar. For life!
Sugar can affect your health, weight, concentration, skin, mood, inflammation, immunity, and most importantly, your ability to fight infections and prevent chronic diseases, such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, polycystic Ovarian syndrome, certain cancers, insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome.
What to avoid
This is your challenge, you need to do it your own way.
Giving up sugar is difficult, I understand.
If all this seems too difficult, please reduce it slowly Wholeheartedly.
—— All sugar -Sugar, honey, coconut sugar, agave, maple syrup and dried fruits.Beware of recipes that say “no refined sugar” because this is just their way of hiding “We used another kind of sugar.”
—— All baking -Biscuits, cakes, candies, chocolate, ice cream
—— Sugary breakfast -Granola/cereal, syrupy pancakes, toast and jam, fruit yogurt… these days they are more like desserts than a hearty breakfast (don’t worry, I will teach you what to eat)
—— All sugary drinks -Juices, smoothies and fruit yogurt
—— All high-sugar fruits -Tropical fruits such as pineapple, mango, banana
—— All dried fruits -This is just dry sugar and nature’s candies
What to enjoy
+ Real food
+ Amazing meals
+ Healthy snacks
+ Low-sugar fruits
+ Coffee, tea, soda
+ Cheese, nuts, steak, avocado
+ Alcohol (appropriate amount)
+ Dark chocolate (appropriate amount)
+ Sugar-free baked goods made at home (appropriate amount)
You will learn how-
- Give up sugar
- Reset your taste buds and sweet tooth
- Learn how to stop craving for sweetness
- Learn how to cook healthier food
- Get more energy
- Improve your skin, mood and concentration
- Reduce carbohydrates (optional)
At the end of the 30-day challenge, you will feel incredible, you will live a sugar-free life all the time.