Pumpkin cream cheese muffins are moist, delicious and perfectly seasoned!Delicious autumn breakfast Made with canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice and cream cheese swirl topping.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins Always popular on my blog, I know I will love this cream cheese swirl version! The baking time is less than 30 minutes, and the best part is that these pumpkin muffins have less than 200 calories! Much lighter than any bakery or Starbucks muffins. Most pumpkin recipes use at least 1/2 cup of butter or oil, but only 2 tablespoons are used for the entire batch. Thanks to canned pumpkins, they are so moist without adding a lot of butter or oil.
These pumpkin muffins taste and smell like autumn! Now that the weather is getting colder, these are perfect for baking on a lazy Sunday morning. If you don’t know, I have many pumpkin recipes!If you are a fool of pumpkins, you will like all the others Pumpkin recipe In my collection!
Pumpkin Muffin Notes
- You can make it into an instant bread, just pour it into a pan and increase the cooking time. To test whether it is ready, insert a toothpick in the center, and when it is clean, they are cooked.
How to store pumpkin cream cheese swirl muffins
- Preferably refrigeration Because the cream cheese swirls, you don’t eat the muffins. You can freeze them, but I personally think they taste better fresh or refrigerated.
- freeze Put leftovers in resealable plastic bags, label them with name and date, and freeze them for up to 3 months. Let them thaw to room temperature before serving.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Pumpkin cream cheese muffins are moist, delicious and perfectly seasoned! A delicious autumn breakfast made with canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and cream cheese swirl topping.
- 1/2 Cup White whole wheat flour, King Arthur
- 3/4 Cup Unbleached all-purpose flour, King Arthur
- 3/4 Cup Raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spices
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup Canned pumpkin, Not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 Spoon coconut oil
- 1 Large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Baking spray
Cream cheese ingredients (makes 3/4 cup)
- 5 ounce 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 2 Spoon Raw sugar
- 1 Large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350F. Lay a paper liner on the muffin tin, and lightly spray oil on the liner for easy removal.
In a medium bowl, use a wire whisk to combine flour, sugar, baking soda, pumpkin spice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
Mix pumpkin puree, oil, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl; beat on medium speed until thick. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture, then stir at low speed until combined; do not over-mix.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add the sugar, egg yolk and vanilla extract until combined.
Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Drip about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese onto the top of each muffin. Use a toothpick to gently twist the frosting into the batter from the edge to the center.
Bake on the center grill for 24 to 26 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let them cool before serving.
service: 1muffin, Calories: 170Kcal, carbohydrate: 25G, protein: 3.5G, fat: 6G, Saturated fat: 4G, cholesterol: 34Milligrams, sodium: 160Milligrams, fiber: 2G, sugar: 16G
Blue smart point: 7
Green smart point: 7
Purple smart point: 7
Key words: Breakfast, healthy pumpkin cheesecake muffins, pumpkin cheesecake muffins, pumpkin cream cheese muffins, pumpkin muffins