A single egg-free 1-minute keto blueberry cheesecake, sugar-free and keto-friendly.
In addition, you can also choose to make keto chocolate “Nutella”, strawberries, and even pumpkin pie spice.
Eggless Cup Cheesecake
only at Each cheesecake contains 5.9 grams of net carbs, You can quickly enjoy this delicious dessert. Never wait until the next day to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Since the first question about my mug cakes is whether they can be egg-free, I decided to make this cheesecake egg-free from the beginning.
Although you can certainly make this simple blueberry cheesecake at any time of the year, I find myself making it often in the warmer months.
The blueberry season is usually in summer. So blueberry ketchup cupcakes are a great summer delicacy.
This is also a great recipe when you need to use overripe blueberries quickly. The softer blueberries are easier to crush.
No fresh blueberries? no problem! As we will discuss below, frozen blueberries also work well in this cheesecake filling.
Only a few ingredients are needed to make blueberry keto cup cheesecake. I used fresh blueberries in this recipe, but it also works with frozen berries.
- Cream cheese -Make sure to buy full-fat cream cheese without additives.
- Greek yogurt -Look for the lowest carbohydrate count you can find. Also, make sure to buy the full-fat version without added sugar or fruit.
- Vanilla extract -Or vanilla extract.
- baking powder -Always check the expiration date to make sure it is fresh.
- Granular or powder Sweetener of choice -In my opinion, powdered sweeteners tend to be better than granular sweeteners, but both are fine. The powdered monk fruit sweetener is my favorite, but there are many options.
- blueberry -Fresh or frozen blueberries. If you choose to use frozen, you may need to soften them on the counter for about 10 minutes before adding them.
Please refer to the recipe card for the quantity.
First, first mix all the keto blueberry cheesecake ingredients in a cup or glass jar. Your cream cheese needs to be softened to mix your batter.
You can soften the cream cheese on the counter or in the microwave at 50% power for 15-30 seconds before adding the remaining blueberry cheesecake ingredients.
When you mix the ketchup blueberry cheesecake, be sure to mash the blueberries with a fork.
This will release the flavor and color into the cheesecake, giving your cheesecake batter a very soft color. In addition, it makes the blueberry sauce more evenly distributed throughout the blueberry cheesecake.
Next, cook the cheesecake in a microwave oven at 50% power in 1 minute increments for a maximum of 2 minutes. When your cheesecake looks hard, you will know it is ready, but when you shake it gently, it will still shake.
Let your cheesecake cool on the counter for 10 minutes, then put it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. When you are ready to serve with a spoonful of sweetened whipped cream and blueberries.
You can Love This blueberry cheesecake recipe!
hint: Gently place your cup/jar on the counter a few times, then use the microwave to flatten your keto cheesecake and release any large bubbles that may be trapped in it.
Everyone has different dietary restrictions and they may need to follow them. Here are some alternatives to this keto cheesecake recipe that you can make according to your needs.
- Greek yogurt -You can use heavy cream, fresh cream, coconut cream or sour cream instead of Greek yogurt to get a richer flavor.
- baking powder -If necessary, use xanthan gum instead of baking powder. You only need ¼ teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- vegetarian -Cream cheese can be replaced with plant-based vegetarian “cream cheese” or “sour cream” substitutes. Yogurt can be replaced with raw coconut cream.
Please keep in mind that if you make any substitutions, you may need to recalculate the nutritional content of this recipe. The nutritional ingredients listed in the following formula only apply to the ingredients listed in the formula.
If you like the idea of tomato blueberry cheesecake but want to add some flavor to your cheesecake, here are some ideas to help you get started.
- Lemon berry -Add lemon zest and/or lemon juice to the cheesecake before cooking to add a hint of rich flavor.
- Mixed berries -Add various berries to your tomato blueberry cheesecake to make it brighter.
- Add a crust -Make almond flour crust for your blueberry cheesecake. Either sprinkle the almond flour crust on top, or press the crust into the bottom of the cup, and then pour the mixed batter on top.
- Add blueberry filling -You can even make a little more blueberry puree and swirl it on the cheesecake filling. Just make sure to account for the extra carbohydrates!
- Keto nutella cheesecake in a cup
- Keto Pumpkin Pie Spice Cup Cheesecake
- 4 simple cup cheesecakes
Don’t like almond flour peel?See these 16 best tomato cheesecakes Find more flavors or crust ideas on my website!
Your cheesecake needs to be cooked in a microwave-safe cup or jar that is high enough so that your ketchup blueberry cheesecake will not overflow during cooking.
I used a half-pint jar because it’s easier to see what each cheesecake looks like after it’s cooked. I also like that I can tighten the lid of the jar to store the ketchup blueberry cheesecake.
The tomato cheesecake is also cooked in the microwave at 50% power. Every microwave oven is different, so if you have trouble finding 50% power on a microwave, here are some options.
- If you have the softening function of a microwave oven to cook simple blueberry cheesecake with ketchup, please use it.
- If you cannot change the power of the microwave oven in 30 second increments instead of 1 minute increments.
- Instead, make baked cheesecakes in the oven. Cook at 175C/350F for 15-17 minutes. Be sure to use oven-safe containers.
Frozen cheesecake can be defrosted on the counter for 1-2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Uneaten or leftover keto blueberry cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for 5-7 days with a lid.
Yes, you can even freeze this tomato blueberry cheesecake! You can also freeze these cheesecakes for up to 30 days.
If you plan to freeze this keto cheesecake, make sure to use a freezer-safe tin. Alternatively, you can remove the cooked blueberry cheesecake from the cup and store them in a freezer-safe container.
There are many options to make this simple blueberry cheesecake with tomato sauce in advance!
Tips at the top
Choose high-quality cream cheese when making cheesecakes. A high-quality cream cheese can make a big difference in texture and flavor.
Before mixing the ingredients together, make sure that the cream cheese has softened.
If you find that your cream cheese is not soft enough and you have mixed your ingredients together, let it sit on the counter for another 5-10 minutes and then mix it again.
Because there are no eggs in this tomato blueberry cheesecake, it should not be over-mixed.
Frequently asked questions about keto blueberry cheesecake
Not a fan of blueberries? Replace it with another berry. Strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries have similar or lower carbohydrate content, and they taste great.Read more about Carbohydrates in fruits here.
Yes, you can bake this cheesecake recipe in the oven if you want. First, make sure the cheesecake filling is placed in an oven-safe glass jar. Then, bake at 175C/350F for about 15-17 minutes.
Keto Blueberry Cup Cheesecake
Please rate this recipe
Serving size: 1 people
Net carbohydrates: 5.9G
Delicious egg-free blueberry cheesecake, you can cook it in a mug or ramen in a microwave oven!
Adjust the weight: 1 people
Prevent the screen from dimming
Put the cream cheese in the bottom of the cup. Microwave for 30 seconds to soften the cream cheese.
Add the remaining ingredients except the topping and 1 blueberry to the cup and stir until smooth. When mixing the cheesecake, mash the blueberries and let the berries color the cheesecake.
Put the cheesecake in the microwave. Cook the cheesecake in a microwave oven at 50% power in 1 minute increments for a maximum of 2 minutes. If cooking at normal power, cook for up to 1 minute in 30-second increments.
Take the cheesecake out of the microwave and put it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Top with sugar-free sweet cream and 1 blueberry. enjoy!
The general nutritional information is provided for convenience and courtesy. To get the most accurate nutrition data, please use the actual ingredients and brands you used in the preferred nutrition calculator.