Matrixport founder Jihan Wu believes that the crypto space will swell to “tens of trillions of dollars” – Bitcoin Featured News

[ad_1]

Seven months ago, in the first week of May, digital currency entrepreneur Wu Jihan stated at a conference that he expected the crypto industry to surpass the Internet. In August of the following year, Wu’s company Matrixport raised $100 million. Joined the growing list of the crypto industry. unicorn. In an interview with Wu published this week, the billionaire stated that he believes the value of the crypto and blockchain space will grow to trillions of dollars.

Wu Jihan: “Encryption and blockchain will grow to tens of trillions of dollars in the future”

The former CEO of Bitmain is no stranger to the world of cryptocurrency because this pioneer has been involved in the industry for more than a decade. Jihan Wu In 2013, he co-founded the private company Bitmain Technology Co., Ltd. with Micree Zhan.

Recently, he led the digital currency financial services company Matrixport, which is a start-up company Upregulate 100 million US dollars in August. Wu is a loyal believer in encryption and blockchain. In May, Wu spoke at the 2nd 421 Rainy Season and Mining Ecology Conference. Say:

In the long run, the blockchain industry is optimistic and is the biggest opportunity. Innovation in this industry may even surpass the Internet itself.

This Matrix port and Bit Deer Technology The founder is still optimistic about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. This week he Be interviewed Forbes Asia in an article published by author Robert Olson. Mr. Wu’s optimism runs through the interview and said that his company believes that the industry will swell to tens of trillions in the future.

“We believe that encryption and blockchain will rapidly grow to tens of trillions of dollars in the future,” Wu explained in detail in the interview. “And many of these new users will stay in the crypto market forever, so they will need advanced and complex products to manage the wealth they have accumulated in crypto assets.”

In addition, Wu emphasized his optimism when he said:

Even if today 95% of coins lose all value and disappear, the remaining 5% will grow substantially.

The former Bitmain co-founder briefly talked about the breakup with Micree Zhan, and Bitmain continues its encryption path

In an interview with Forbes Asia, Wu briefly talked about his feud with Bitmain co-founder Jen Klee. Wu and Zhan reached an agreement to leave Bitmain and founded Matrixport and Bitdeer. According to Olsen, this is the first time Wu can talk about this issue, but the non-disclosure agreement prevents the digital currency entrepreneur from expressing opinions on specific issues.

“It was a difficult time for our business and me. Of course, the pressure of running a complex manufacturing business continued to accumulate, which eventually led to a fallout between our two co-founders,” Wu explained in an interview with Forbes Asia road.

Although Bitdeer recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq and Matrixport’s recent funding, Bitmain It is still advancing in the industry.At the World Digital Mining Summit in Dubai, Bitmain disclose The company’s most powerful Bitcoin mining equipment to date. According to the announcement, Antminer S19 XP will perform hashing at speeds up to 140 terahash/s (TH/s).Bitmain’s mining pool, and the ant mining pool is also third biggest In terms of hash rate, today’s Bitcoin miners are lower than Foundry USA.

Tags in this story

Bitcoin mining, Bit Deer, Bit Deer Group, Bitmain, Blockchain, encryption, Crypto assets, Digital currency, American Foundry, mechanism, the Internet, Jihan Wu, Interview with Wu Jihan, Matrix port, Micree Zhan, mining, Nasdaq, Trillions of dollars

What do you think of Wu Jihan’s belief that encryption and blockchain will swell to tens of trillions of dollars in value? Please tell us your thoughts on this topic in the comments section below.

Jamie Redman

Jamie Redman is the head of news at Bitcoin.com News and a fintech reporter living in Florida. Since 2011, Redman has been an active member of the cryptocurrency community. He is passionate about Bitcoin, open source code and decentralized applications. Since September 2015, Redman has written more than 5,000 articles for Bitcoin.com News about destructive protocols emerging today.




Image Source: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wikimedia Commons

Disclaimer: This article is for reference only. It is not a direct offer or invitation to buy or sell, nor is it a recommendation or endorsement of any product, service or company. Bitcoin Network Does not provide investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. The company or the author is not directly or indirectly responsible for any damage or loss caused or claimed to be caused by using or relying on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.



[ad_2]

Source link

Recommended For You

About the Author: AZ