Press release. Taipei: GensoKishi Online Project’s token Metaverse (MV) has partnered with Bybit, the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange, and announced its listing.
Bybit is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world and is trusted by traders around the world.
Metaverse (MV) will be listed on the startup pool and listed on Bybit
Through this cooperation, Metaverse (MV) will be launched and listed on Bybit.
Launch Pool Start: January 19: Bybit
Bybit goes live: January 27
Launch Pool is a service that allows you to be the first to get a new cryptocurrency listed. This is a project where you can deposit tokens for free and get token bonuses.
Participating in the project requires opening an account in Bybit and completing KYC level 1.
Detailed participation rules will be announced on Bybit’s blog in the near future.
Various schedule adjustments
Therefore, the schedule is subject to change.
- The first fashion equipment NFT auction: January 17 → February 7
- TRUSTPAD IDO: January 18 at 9:00 pm UTC+9 – January 19 at 2:00 am UTC+9
- Bybit Launch Pool Start Time: Jan 19th 9:00pm UTC+9 – Jan 26th 8:59pm UTC+9
- MV distribution to whitelisted MV buyers: January 20 → January 27, changed to coincide with or immediately after Bybit listing
- Bybit goes live: UTC+9 January 27th at 7:00 pm
- Uniswap and QuickSwap Launch: Changed from January 20 to January 31
Please note that the launch pools participating in Bybit are limited to the following countries.
Restricted countries: United States, China, Hong Kong and all OFAC Authorized Countries (Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Republic of Côte d’Ivoire, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
The Gensokishi Online Project will continue to provide crypto gaming enthusiasts with the latest information about the project.
Here is the press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any action related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not directly or indirectly responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused or related to the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Image Source: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons