Binance Alternatives – Crypto Exchange: Without any doubt, Binance is a great crypto trading and exchange portal. Due to overload issues, the website temporarily paused the new registration. Many users stuck at where and how to get started with their Crypto journey. Since Binance opens up new registration every day only for a few hours, it is not easy at the moment to create an account. Also, Binance strictly prohibits selling accounts.
Alternatively, users and cryptocurrency trading newbies can create accounts on KuCoin, YoBit, HitBtc, BleuTrade, CoinEgg, UpCoin, Gate.io websites to get started on their journey. All these sites support multiple altcoins. We personally suggest KuCoin, BleuTrade, Gate.io as these sites offer a good number of altcoins and actively introducing new ICO.
Kucoin aims to always offer very low fees, both for trading and withdrawals, making it affordable to use this exchange. There is no fee to make a deposit, and the trading fees are only 0.1 percent, based on the asset that you purchase. The fees for a withdrawal depend on the cryptocurrency in question, but some are free from fees, including GAS and NEO. Others have incredibly low fees, such as BTC at just 0.0005, LTC at just 0.001, and ETH at just 0.01.
HitBTC is general is something far more different than any other trade/exchange websites out there today that handle FIAT and crypto currency trading. The demo account is really a step above the rest wherein you can actually feel the rush in trading without damaging your wallet.
Bleutrade is a straightforward cryptocurrency exchange that offers cryptocurrency trading across a diverse selection of pairs. Compared to other exchanges, the Brazil-based exchange has relatively low trading volume (it’s currently sitting just outside the top 100 exchanges in terms of 24 hour trading volume).
The top currency pairs for Bleutrade at the time of writing are Decred/BTC, Ethereum/BTC, HTMLCoin/BTC, Gulden/BTC, and Mooncoin/BTC. Bleutrade also supports Bitcoin Cash.
A lot of altcoins – at the time of writing of this review, 42 different assets are included on CoinEgg. While the usual suspects, such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin are present, some of the rest appear to be more exotic. You must check the details to get the full picture, but it’s safe to say these are not the top coins, in terms of market capitalisation.
Low trading fees – the 0.10% fee on all trades makes CoinEgg a very competitive exchange. While other parts of their service may not be so pleasant, you must keep in mind a lot of exchanges charge something around 0.25%, with Kraken offering 0.26%, but a more trader-friendly environment.
UpCoin Review ($500 Free Deposit)
Key facts about UPcoin.com exchange
- $5 000 000 USD of venture investments
- We do not run any public fundraising campaigns
- Simple interface that even beginners can understand
- 300 trading pairs right after start and over 1000 pairs within 6 months after start
- No limits, no verification for 6 months after launch
- Several price charts on screen simultaneously
- Various order types: limit order, market order, trailing stop, stop order, stop limit, immediate or cancel
- Stop loss/take profit
- Localization in 7 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian, Japanese
Speed and stability:
- Servers in all global regions for fast access
- Can process up to 5 million transactions per second
- Backup channels of up to 1000 Gbt/s. UPcoin continues to function when others fail.
Gate.io is operated by Gate Technology Inc. They are dedicated to security and your experience, offering you not only a secure, simple and fair Bitcoin exchange but also promising to safeguard your asset and trading information.
– Super secured SSL Link
– Offline Bitcoin Wallet Technology
– Instant deposit and withdrawal for Cryptocurrencies
– Two factor authentication
– Low Fee. No fee for deposit. Low trading fee. Low withdrawal fee with optional withdrawal service