Legendary boxer Manny Pacquiao prepares to return to the ring. Nearly two years later, “Pac-Man” returned to Las Vegas to take part in the main event of the PBC on Fox PPV event and clash with WBA champion Yordenis Ugas.
Pacquiao won the WBA championship with a decisive victory over Keith Thurman in the final game in September 2019. manage. The 35-year-old Ugas won the vacant championship after a disagreement with Abel Ramos in September 2020. Now, the two will hold four PPV cards in the T-Mobile Arena to unify the championship title.
Can’t get enough boxing and mixed martial arts? Get the latest news from the world of fighting sports from two of the best people in the industry. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell To get the best analysis and in-depth news.
This is how you capture all the activities in Las Vegas on Saturday night
- date: August 21| Location: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas
- Starting time: 9pm EST (main event is around midnight EST)
- How to watch: Fox PPV | Price: 74.99 USD
- Flow: Fox Sports App
Pacquiao vs. Urgas battle card, odds
- Manny Pacquiao -360 vs. Jordanis Ugas +280, WBA welterweight champion
- Robert Guerrero -150 vs. Victor Ortiz +125, welterweight
- Mark Magsayo -270 vs. Julio Ceja +220, WBC Featherweight Championship Knockout
- Carlos Castro (Carlos Castro) -1100 vs. Oscar Escandon (+700), Featherweight