Legendary boxer Manny Pacquiao prepares to return to the ring. Nearly two years later, “Pac-Man” returned to Las Vegas to take part in the main event of the PBC on Fox PPV event and clash with WBA champion Yordenis Ugas.
Pacquiao won the WBA championship with a decisive victory over Keith Thurman in the final game in September 2019. manage.
Can’t get enough boxing and mixed martial arts? Get the latest news from the world of fighting sports from two of the best people in the industry. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell To get the best analysis and in-depth news.
At the same time, Ugas is not a person who can be monitored. Since 2015, the 35-year-old Cuban has lost only one of 12 tournaments, and the only loss was caused by Sean Porter’s fight for the vacant WBC title. He defeated the best players in the world with a weight of 147 pounds, including defeats against Jamal James, Thomas Dulom, Ray Robinson, Omar Figueroa Jr. and Abel Ramos.
After the fighters were forced to withdraw from the game due to injuries, they played three games in the T-Mobile Arena. Most notably, when Robert Guerrero (Robert Guerrero) and Victor Ortiz (Victor Ortiz) face off, the battle between the welterweight veterans became a joint main game. In addition, Philippine heavy hitter Mark Magsayo has the opportunity to be one step closer to the world champion in a characteristic contest with former champion Julio Ceja. The two men will meet in the WBC Championship knockout round. Carlos Castro and Oscar Escandon started early in the 10-round featherweight competition.
Here is how you can capture all the activities in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
- date: August 21| Location: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas
- Starting time: 9pm EST (main event is around midnight EST)
- How to watch: Fox PPV | Price: 74.99 USD
- Flow: Fox Sports App
Pacquiao vs. Urgas battle card, odds
- Manny Pacquiao -360 vs. Jordanis Ugas +280, WBA Welterweight Champion
- Robert Guerrero-125 vs. Victor Ortiz-105, welterweight
- Mark Magsayo -270 vs. Julio Ceja +220, WBC Featherweight Championship Knockout
- Carlos Castro (Carlos Castro) -1100 vs. Oscar Escandon (+700), Featherweight