The battle between social media star Jack Paul and former UFC champion Tyron Woodley on Sunday Attracted great attentionSuch a big battle often makes a lot of money for the fighters involved, and Paul and Woodley are no exception.
this Issued by the Ohio Athletic Commission The official game prize of the game, Woodley and Paul both won $2 million for the game, and Paul won the game through a split decision. When Woodley debuted in a professional boxing match, Paul relied on this victory to improve his career record to 4-0.
This is an increase for Paul, he Reported revenue is $690,000 In his third game against Ben Askren, he won a devastating first-round knockout.
Amanda Serrano (Amanda Serrano) defended her WBC, WBO and IBO women’s lightweight titles in the featured undercard game that night, and made a decision on Yamileth Mercado. Serrano earned $75,000 in defending her championship, while Mercado earned $45,000 in her failed efforts.
The following is the full report of the expenses of the event, which does not include any money Paul gave to the fighters. He vowed to allocate part of the income to ensure that the person on the card gets the best payday of his career. These figures also do not reflect any gains from pay-per-use sales through financial cuts.
Paul vs. Woodley’s result, battle purse
- Jack Paul ($2,000,000) def. Tyron Woodley ($2,000,000) Split decision
- Amanda Serrano ($75,000) def. Yamileth Mercado ($45,000) by unanimous decision
- Daniel Dubois ($100,000) def. Joe Cusumano ($111,000) by KO
- Montana Love ($60,000) def. Ivan Baranchyk ($60,000) via TKO
- Tommy Fury ($15,000) def. Anthony Taylor ($40,000) by unanimous decision