REN vs STA Dream11 match preview:
Melbourne Renegades face Melbourne Stars in Game 48 Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 Thursday (January 13).
The Melbourne derby will be played at the Renegades’ home stadium, Docklands Stadium, where both teams will be desperately looking for victory.
The Renegades are sixth in the standings with just three wins from their 11 games, while the Stars are seventh after four wins from 10.
A win is necessary if these two teams are to keep their playoff hopes alive.
may hit eleven
melbourne traitor —Jack Fraser, Aaron Finch, Sean Marsh, Nick Madinson (centre), MacKenzie Harvey, Sam Harper (week), Will Souther Lan, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Josh Lalor, Zahir Khan
Melbourne Star —Joe Clark (Chow), Glenn Maxwell, Nick Larkin, Joe Burns, Hilton Cartwright, Beau Webster, Sam Raybold, Keith Ahmed , Adam Zampa (c), Haris Rauf, Brody Couch, Clint Hinchliffe
Weather update: Cloudy; 21 degrees Celsius; wind 23 km/h
Referral report: Expect a real wicket that would help at least a moderately high-scoring game.
REN vs STA Dream11 Prediction
It’s hard to predict the game, with the Renegades playing at home and the Stars showing better winning form despite both sides standing in the bottom half of the table. But one can expect the star team to have the upper hand after showing better form and winning more games so far.
REN vs STA Dream11 Captain Draft
1. Kane Richardson (9.5 credits) – Richardson is the Renegade’s top wicketkeeper in BBL 2021-22 with 18 scalps and an 8.57 economy.
2. Joe Clark (9 credits) – Clark is the Stars’ top scorer at this stage of the game. The goalie hitter hit 303 runs with a batting average of 33.66 and 147.08 in his nine innings.
3. Glenn Maxwell (10 credits) – Maxwell has yet to fully unleash his anger at opponents in the tournament, but only a few will doubt his ability to do so at any stage. In his 193 games, he still has a healthy strike rate of 134.02. The stars want their mavericks to stand up and deliver a substantial blow when they win in their eyes.
REN vs STA Dream11 Budget Picks
1. Zahir Khan (8.5 credits) – Khan took 11 wickets in 11 games for Renegade with an economy of 8.36.
2. Qais Ahmad (8.5 credits) – Khan’s compatriot Afghan wrist runner, Stars’ Qais has also taken 11 wickets for BBL 2021-22 in his nine appearances while taking a respectable 7.52.
3. Beau Webster (8 credits) – Webster hit 63 of 47 goals against the Scorchers for the Stars. The opening batsman was his team’s performance in a losing chase.
Premier League team REN vs STA Dream11 match
Joe Clarke (wk), Aaron Finch, H Cartwright, M Harvey, Glenn Maxwell (vc), B Webster, Kane Richardson (c), Adam Zampa, Qais Ahmad, Zahir Khan, B Couch
Small/Head-to-Head Teams for REN vs STA Dream11 Match
Joe Clarke (wk & vc), Aaron Finch, H Cartwright, M Harvey, Glenn Maxwell, B Webster, Kane Richardson (c), Adam Zampa, Qais Ahmad, Zahir Khan, B Couch