REN vs SIX Dream11 match preview:
The Melbourne Renegades will face the defending champion Sydney 76ers in Game 45. Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 Tuesday (January 11).
The Sixers will play the Renegade at Symonds Stadium in Geelong as the race for a playoff spot intensifies.
The 76ers are third in the standings with 6-3-1, while the Renegades are sixth in 10 games with 3-6-1.
May play XI
melbourne traitor – Sam Harper (wk), Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, Nic Maddinson (c), Mackenzie Harvey, James Seymour, Will Sutherland, Kane Richardson, Josh Lalor, Zak Evans, Zahir Khan
Sydney 76ers – Justin Avendano, Josh Philippe (wk), Jack Edwards, Daniel Hughes (c), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Hayden Cole, Shadab Khan, Ben Devasius, Jackson Bird, Todd Murphy
Weather update: Clear sky; 21 degrees Celsius; wind 23 km/h
Referral report: Expect a good hitting goal with real speed and bounce.
REN vs SIX Dream11 Prediction
The Sixers are going to be the favorites for this game considering the better form and depth they’re showing in the game so far. The match, which is expected to be played on neutral ground, will only further highlight the differences between the two sides. Expect the Sixers to beat the Renegade, who lost their last game against the Sydney Thunder.
REN vs Six Dreams 11 Captain Draft
1. Josh Philip (10 credits) – Philip is the Sixers’ top scorer in the BBL’s 2021-22 season so far. The goalie batsman completed 327 runs with a 147.29 strike rate in his 10 innings, with a 40.87 average.
2. Dan Christian (9 credits) –Christian is another direct captain option in the Sixers camp. The all-rounder had 35 points in the previous loss to the Scorchers, but 73 in the previous game against the same opponent. He’s in good shape with the bat.
3. Kane Richardson (9.5 credits) – One of Renegades’ shining lights, Richardson has taken 16 wickets so far in BBL 2021-22, making him the highest Renegades wicketkeeper. He’s scoring more and more in the game, scoring 8.48 runs per game.
REN vs SIX Dream11 Budget Picks
1. Hayden Kerr (8.5 credits) – Cole has been a worthy budget option throughout the game. He has 16 wickets in 10 games for the 76ers while running just 7.04 runs per game.
2. Zahir Khan (8.5 credits) – The Afghan wrist spinner is second only to Richardson in the Renegade’s wicket, with 11 scalps this season and an economy of 8.55.
3. Ben Dwarshuis (8.5 credits) – The left-arm pacer has seven wickets in his seven games for the 76ers with an 8.80 economy.
Premier League teams for REN vs 6 Dream11 match
Sam Harper (wk), Josh Philippe (c & wk), Shaun Marsh, Aaron Finch, M Harvey, Dan Christian, Kane Richardson (vc), Jackson Bird, B Dwarshuis, Zahir Khan, Hayden Kerr
Small/Head-to-Head Teams for REN vs SIX Dream11 Match
Sam Harper (wk), Josh Philippe (c & wk), Shaun Marsh, Aaron Finch, M Harvey, Dan Christian (vc), Kane Richardson, Jackson Bird, B Dwarshuis, Zahir Khan, Hayden Kerr