HEA vs SIX Dream11 match preview:
The Brisbane Heat will face the defending champion Sydney 76ers in their 34th game. Big Carnival League (BBL) Tuesday 2021-22 (January 4th).
The Heat will face the 76ers at the Carrara Oval in Queensland, hoping to try to win the game and revive their championship.
Although the 76ers ranked second in the standings with 6 wins and 1 loss, the Heat ranked fifth with only 3 wins and 5 losses.
May play XI
Brisbane Heat – Chris Lynn, Jimmy Peirson (c & wk), Ben Duckett, Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant, Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Jack Wildermuth
Sydney 76ers – Josh Phillips (week), James Vince, Moises Henriques (c), Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott, Hayden Kerr, Shadab Khan, Ben Dwarshuis, Steve OKeefe
Weather update: Cloudy; 30 degrees Celsius; wind speed 18 km/h
Referral report: Good hitting surface with real speed and bounce.
HEA and six Dream11 predictions
The 76ers are the favorites of this game, although the Heat will play at their home games. So far, the defending champions have scored six victories in eight games and achieved better results, while their opponents have fallen in midfield. However, expect a fierce game.
HEA vs Six Dream11 Captain Picks
1. Joshua Philip (10 credits) – Philip has performed well on the 76ers bat. So far, he has averaged 49.16 points and 149.74 field goals in 295 BBL in the 2021-22 season. The goalkeeper batsman played an important role in the smooth progress of the 76ers in the game.
2. Sean Abbott (9.5 credits) -Abbott has always been the star of the 76ers. The speed player has scored 12 wickets in 6 BBL matches this summer, while scoring a respectable 7.70 points in each match.
3. Xavier Barlett (8.5 credits) – Barrett defeated the Hurricanes with a 4/30 spell in the Heat’s last game. His 4 passes were very high. With this, he increased his tournament points to 11 scalps, with an economic rate of 8.58.
HEA and six Dream11 budget options
1. Steve O’Keeffe (8.5 credits) – Rain allowed O’Keeffe to return to the 76ers lineup in the last game, but it also made him more eager to perform for the team in the game against the Heat. Before the injury, the left arm spinner scored 6 wickets in 5 games in the 2021-22 season, with an economic rate of 6.
2. Hayden Kerr (8.5 credits) -Kerr did a great job in the 76ers’ possession of the ball. The Pacers scored 11 wickets for the team in his 8 games and only conceded 6.70 times per game. He has always been a key pitcher for the 76ers.
3. Mujeeb-ur-Rahman (8.5 credits) – In the Heat’s victory over the Hurricanes, Mujib showed signs of returning to his best form, shooting 3/20 from 4 shots. The Afghan bowler has now scored 6 wickets in the game, with an economic rate of 6.31.
HEA vs SIX Dream11 Super League team
Josh Philippe (c & wk), Moises Henriques, James Vince, Sam Heazlett, Sean Abbott, J Bazley, Steve O’Keefe, B Dwarshuis, X Barlett (vc), Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, H Kerr
Small/head-to-head team for HEA vs SIX Dream11 competition
Josh Philippe (c & wk), Moises Henriques, James Vince, Sam Heazlett, Sean Abbott (vc), J Bazley, Steve O’Keefe, B Dwarshuis, X Barlett, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, H Kerr