The next step for the crowning of the undisputed heavyweight title at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London on Saturday will be held when Anthony Joshua will defend his WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight titles against the undisputed former The heavyweight king Oleksandr Usek.
Joshua originally planned to face WBC champion Tyson Fury to unify all four recognized heavyweight champions, but Fury was forced to defend his belt in a trilogy battle with Deontay Wilder. Joshua did not get any easy opponents in exchange, and he was forced to face the mandatory challenger Usek in a dangerous duel between two of the best fighters in the sport.
Operation Undercard starts at 1:00 PM ET, and the main event loop walk is expected to take place around 5:10 PM ET. Fans can purchase the event through traditional PPV through local cable TV providers. It will also be broadcast live for any active DAZN subscribers via the website or app. The remaining battle cards and viewing information are listed below.
- date: September 25 | Place: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium-London, England
- Starting time: 1 p.m. Eastern time (main event is scheduled to be around 5:10 p.m. Eastern time)
- television: Traditional PPV is only $34.99 (see local list)
- How to watch/stream: DAZN (Subscribe now)
Joshua vs. Usyk battle card, odds
- Anthony Joshua (c) -270 vs. Oleksandr Usyk +220, WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight champion
- Lawrence Okolie (c) -2200 vs. Dilan Prasovic +1100, WBO heavyweight champion
- Callum Smith -4000 vs. Lenin Castillo +1500, light heavyweight
- Florian Maku-700 vs. Maxim Prodin +500, welterweight
- Christopher Ousley -110 vs. Khasan Baysangurov -110, middleweight
- Campbell Hatton -3000 vs. Sonni Martinez +1300, lightweight
- Daniel Lapin -4500 vs. Pawel Martyniuk +1600, light heavyweight