Bank deposits are one of the biggest opportunities for WWE Superstars this year. Eight men and eight women will have the opportunity to participate in the money competition in the bank ladder competition, which will award the winner a contract to win the title any time next year.
In addition to the two ladder games, the card also set up five championship games. Roman Rains will defend his all-around champion against Edgie in one of the most important matches of the night. In another men’s world championship battle, Bobby Leslie will compete with Kofi Kingston of New Day for the WWE Championship. On the women’s side, Raw Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley will defend her belt against Charlotte Flair.
Here’s how you can keep up with all the activities on Sunday night in Texas.
Watch WWE bank deposits in 2021
date: Sunday, July 18
location: Dickies Arena-Fort Worth, Texas
Starting time: 8pm Eastern Time (The kick-off show starts at 7pm)
Watch the live broadcast: peacock
2021 WWE Money in the Bank Game Card
- Global Championship—— Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge
- WWE Championship- Bobby Leslie (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
- The money in the man’s bank– Ricochet vs. John Morrison vs. Riddle vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins
- The woman’s money in the bank– Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs. Tamina
- The original women’s champion- Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
- The original doubles champion- AJ Styles & Omos vs. Viking Guide
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship—— Rey & Dominik Mysterio vs. The Usos (kick-off match)