- James McMicking, co-founder and former head of strategy at the British Institute of Aerospace Technology, joins the new vice president of strategy
- Former Global Hydrogen Technical Director of Shell Anab Chatterjee Appointed as Vice President of Infrastructure
- Jim Peterson, former chief propulsion system engineer with 35 years of Boeing experience, joins the advisory board
- Recruitment after Alaska Airlines, United Airlines and other partners announce 460 order options; funds are in place 115 million USD
- The OEM partnership represents an opportunity for ZeroAvia’s total of 7,000 engines
Kemble, England and Hollister, California, December 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Zero AirAs a leader in the field of hydrogen power and zero-emission aviation, while preparing to accelerate growth in the next 12 months, it has added two new senior employees and one new member to its advisory board.
James McMilkin Joined as ZeroAvia’s first vice president of strategy Institute of Aerospace Technology (ATI)-The agency responsible for developing a technology strategy for the British aerospace sector. As one of the first executives who founded ATI, McMignon has held multiple positions throughout the seven years of the company, including director of strategy and operations.
“Through my work, I have witnessed the rapid development of flying zero-emission technology in recent years, so joining a company that I think is taking the right approach and is moving towards certification and the market is exciting to adopt in the near future,” said James McMilkin“True zero-emission technology will reduce the impact of aviation on the climate, improve the air quality around the airport, and achieve better regional connectivity in the future.”
As a trained mechanical engineer, McMicking brings experience covering advanced R&D, business and innovation strategy, and transformation. At ATI, McMicking has…