NEW YORK, Oct. 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The vegan supplements market in North America size is expected to increase by USD 768.62 millionat a CAGR of 7.75% from 2021 to 2026. The market is segmented by distribution channel and geography with YOY market growth of 5.71%. Request Free Sample Report.
One of the main factors boosting the growth of the vegan supplement market in North America is the rising desire for natural products. The consumption of natural products has increased as consumers become more aware of the long-term harm of poisonous and chemical products to the human body. Major retailers like Costco, Walmart, and Whole Foods are encouraging manufacturers of food supplements to make major changes, such as employing plant-based ingredients and natural tastes in their products.
As a result, food producers have started including vegan supplements made from plants that contain critical nutrients in their product line. As a result, the rising demand for natural products will expand the North American vegan supplements market during the forecast period. Download Free Sample Report.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Aloha, Canopy Growth Corp., Danone SA, Deva Nutrition LLC, FORGE Supplements, Future Kind, Jarrow Formulas Inc., Kerry Group Plc, Kikkoman Corp., Lauras Original Boston Brownies Inc., Natrol LLC, Nestle SA, NOW Health Group Inc., NuGo Nutrition, PepsiCo Inc., Vital Amine Inc., Wonder Laboratories, and DuPont de Nemours Inc., etc.
- Aloha: The company offers vegan supplements such as protein powders, bars, and drinks in multiple flavors with plant-based ingredients.
- Canopy Growth Corp. The company offers vegan supplements for beauty and health, diet and weight management sports nutrition, and, sleep and mood support.
- Future Kind: The company offers vegan supplements under the brand names Vivid and Solar, for mental clarity, enhanced brain function, improved focus, and stress management.
- NOW Health Group Inc.: The company offers vegan supplements such as vitamins, minerals, protein, collagen, and other supplements through the subsidiary company Garden of Life.
- NuGo Nutrition: The company offers vegan supplements for beauty and health, diet and weight management, sports nutrition, and sleep and mood support.
Find additional highlights on the growth strategies adopted by vendors and their product offerings, Buy Sample Report.
- By Distribution Channel
- During the projected period, the online segment will significantly increase its market share of vegan supplements in North America. In comparison to physical storefronts, online retailers enjoy lower operational expenses. They also give customers the convenience of shopping from the comfort of their homes while giving them the opportunity to view and compare a wide range of products and brands. The expansion of online retailers selling vegan supplements in North America is directly correlated with the growth in Internet users.
- Additionally, due to technical advancements, the US has the fastest rate of Internet penetration. During the projected period, these aspects of online retailers will fuel market expansion for vegan supplements in the US.
- By Geography
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights! Subscribe to our “Basic Plan” billed annually at USD 5000.
Vegan Fast Foods Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The report extensively covers the vegan fast foods market segmentation by end-user (take-out and dine-in) and geography (North America, EuropeAPAC, the Middle East and Africaand South America).
Baby Puffs and Snacks Market by Product and Geography – Forecast and Geography 2022-2026: The report extensively covers the baby puffs and snacks market segmentation by product (baby puffs and baby snacks) and geography (North America, EuropeAPAC, the Middle East and Africaand South…