3M Co., Acme United Corp., and Certified Safety Manufacturing Inc. as major participants
NEW YORK, Aug. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The latest market analysis report titled First Aid Kit Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025 has been added to Technavio’s catalog. The report predicts the market to witness an accelerating growth momentum at a CAGR of 3%. Technavio categorizes the global first aid kit market as a part of the global healthcare equipment market. Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the first aid kit market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period. One of the key factors driving growth in the first aid kit market is the demand from the sports industry. In addition, the provision of specialty first aid kits is another factor supporting the first aid kit market share growth. However, the limitations of the size and weight of first aid kits will be a major challenge for the first aid kit market during the forecast period.
For further insights on key market dynamics and their impact analysis, Request for Sample Report
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Optimistic, probable, and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of the pandemic unfolds
- Pre- as well as post-COVID-19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis and updates on market estimates
- End User
- Industrial: The first aid kit market share growth in the industrial segment will be significant during the forecast period. Safety regulations for industrial workers in many developed countries such as the US and the UK have contributed to the growth of first aid kits since these regulations ensure their presence and use during any emergency.
- Asia: 65% of the market’s growth will originate from Asia during the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for first aid kits in Asia. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions. The increasing participation of athletes in international sports events and fitness awareness among the population will fuel the first aid kit market growth in Asia over the forecast period.
- North America
Get Segment-based Insights and Regional Contributions as you Download Sample Report
The first aid kit market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. To make the most of the opportunities and recover from the post-COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The first aid kit market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
The company operates in key business segments including Nexcare Office First Aid Kit and Nexcare Deluxe First Aid Kit. Nexcare Office First Aid Kit contains a variety of first aid solutions such as antiseptic towelettes, bandages, and first aid tapes. It also includes cold comfort instant cold pack, comfort strip bandages, and transparent dressings. Nexcare Deluxe First Aid Kit is a carry case type first aid kit, which is ideal for home and boat safety. It consists of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) …