NEW YORK, July 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “E-commerce Payment Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025” report has been added to Technavio’s offering. With ISO 9001:2015 certification, Technavio is proudly partnering with more than 100 Fortune 500 companies for over 16 years. The potential growth difference for the e-commerce payment market between 2020 and 2025 is $376.45 billionas per the latest market analysis report by Technavio. The rising number of online transactions is notably driving the e-commerce payment market growth. In addition, the rise in the use of wireless networks is the key market trend driving the e-commerce payment market growth. However, the major challenge impeding the e-commerce payment market growth is the concerns related to privacy and security.
More Key Market Dynamics are available at Technavio. View PDF Sample
Key Market Segment Insights
The e-commerce payment market report is segmented by Type (e-wallets, cards, online banking, and direct debits) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South Americaand MEA).
Regional Analysis: APAC will be the leading region with 41% of the market’s growth during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for the e-commerce payment market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions. Increasing urbanization and increasing penetration of internet services will facilitate the e-commerce payment market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
Revenue-generating Segment Highlights: The e-commerce payment market share growth in the e-wallets segment will be significant during the forecast period. The primary factors that are raising the e-commerce payment market share for the e-wallets segment are added features such as rewards point programs specific to wallets, multiple payment options, and ease of sending and receiving money. Additionally, other prominent factors positively affecting the overall growth are the rising penetration of smartphones and growing consumer awareness.
Get Segment-based Insights and Regional Opportunity Analysis, Request Sample Now!
Top Companies Mentioned with their Offerings
- Amazon.com Inc.: The company offers amazon pay for e-commerce payments.
- American Express Co.: The company offers e-commerce payment under the brand name American Express Payment Gateway
- Apple: The company offers Apple Pay for different types of e-commerce platforms such as Miva, GoDaddy, IBM, and others.
- Capital One Financial Corp.: The company offers Merchant Payment Processing for Professional Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and others.
- Mastercard Inc.: The company offers an e-commerce payment process for increasing sales, reducing operational costs, and others.
More Vendors Covered in the Report are:
- PayPal Holdings Inc.
- Stripe Inc.
- The OLB Group Inc.
- UnionPay International Co. Ltd.
- Visa Inc.
Access more vendor profiles with their key offerings available with Technavio, Click Here
- Which is the latest market trend taking the market by the storm?
- What are some of the most influential market drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DROs)?
- What are the historical and projected revenue values and CAGR percentage?
- Which strategic initiatives will influence competitive scenarios and define the market growth potential?
- Which regions & segments will garner massive revenue and emerge as market leaders in upcoming years?
- Who are the top market share contributors and their latest organizational restructuring plans?
Have more Questions? Download Sample Report to Get Answers to all Your Queries