NEW YORK, May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The latest market outlook report titled “Hand Hygiene Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026” has been added to Technavio’s catalog. This recent market analysis report identifies the market to witness a potential growth difference of USD 3.05 billion from 2021 to 2026. The hand hygiene market is anticipated to record an accelerating growth momentum at a CAGR of 7.73% during this period.
Unlock more information on market growth. View our report sample!
Parent Market Overview
Technavio categorizes the hand hygiene market as a part of the global personal products market. The parent market, the global personal products market, covers products and companies engaged in research and development (R&D) and production of personal and beauty care products, including cosmetics and perfumes.
Gain further insights into the market by Downloading Our Samples!
Market Competitive Landscape
The hand hygiene market is fragmented, and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as product innovations to compete in the market. Some of the key players covered in this report include 3M Co., Colgate Palmolive Co., EcoHydra Technologies Ltd., Godrej and Boyce Manufacturing Co. Ltd., GOJO Industries Inc., Kimberly Clark Corp., Kutol Products Co., Medline Industries Inc., Neogen Corp., Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC , SC Johnson and Son Inc., Skinvisible Pharmaceuticals Inc., The Clorox Co., The Procter and Gamble Co., Unilever PLC, Cleenol Group Ltd., B4 Brands, Kiilto Family Group, Paul Hartmann AG, and Vi Jon Inc., among others.
For more insights on competitive strategies and vendor information, Get Our Sample Report Right Here!
Strategic Initiatives and Products launches
- 3M Co. – The company offers a wide range of hand hygiene products such as hand antiseptics, surgical scrubs, and dispensers under its brand Avagard.
- Godrej and Boyce Manufacturing Co. Ltd. – The company offers a wide range of hand hygiene products such as Softsoap.
- GOJO Industries Inc. – The company offers a wide range of hand hygiene products such as alcohol-free hand sanitizer and hand wash.
Want to get this report customized or tailor-made to suit your business requirements, Speak to Our Analysts
Increasing use of skin-safe products to Boost the Market Positively
Many vendors are offering hand hygiene products that are made from organic ingredients, which keep the hands soft and supple. For instance, Crown offers Dermalux natural hand washes, which are made specifically for sensitive and dry skin. Thus, the increasing demand for skin- safe products is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Growing consumer awareness about the toxicity of chemical ingredients likely to hinder the market growth
Most sanitizers use alcohol as an essential ingredient. However, it dries the skin and enables bacteria to multiply. Hand hygiene products also contain triclosan or triclocarban, which are agents that kill both bad and beneficial bacteria. The presence of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) in most hand hygiene products can lead to cell membrane damage and loss of hair. All these factors pose a challenge to the growth of the global hand hygiene market during the forecast period.
Download Report Sample Now to gain more insights on the other factors influencing market growth
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The demand for hand hygiene products increased in APAC owing to the outbreak of diseases such as COVID-19 in different countries. The outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 had a severe impact on the health and well-being of the people in different countries in APAC, such as India, China, South Koreaand Malaysia. This increased the demand for hand sanitizers in 2020.
View report snapshot to learn more about the pandemic impact on the market and the industry
By end-user, the market has been segmented into commercial, industrial, and residential. The commercial segment will have significant market share growth during the forecast period. The significant rise in the demand for hand hygiene products from hospitals and the hospitality industry will drive the market growth through this segment.
By geography, the market has been segmented into APAC, North America, Europe, South Americaand Middle East and Africa. APAC will account for 34% of the market’s growth during the forecast period. The high risk of contagious diseases turning epidemic will drive the hand hygiene market growth in APAC during the forecast period.
Download Sample Report for market share information of each contributing segment
Key Report Takeaways
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on factors that will drive hand hygiene market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the hand hygiene market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hand hygiene market in North AmericaAPAC, EuropeMEA, and South America and the top 20 countries across these regions
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on over 20 industry-focused market vendors classified as dominant and strong players
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Pre- as well as post-COVID-19 market estimates
- Optimistic, base case, and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds
Hand Hygiene Market Scope