DUBLIN, Sept. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “United States Safe Space: Elevated Smart Home Use Cases during COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
COVID-19 has caused a rise in consumer awareness and interest in a variety of smart home use cases, most notably those related to health and safety.
This research examines aspects of home living that have been reconsidered and actions taken and intended to address them; preferred providers and sources of information on smart home services; special concerns for apartment renters; and interest in smart home solutions segmented by segments such as vacation homeowners , caregivers for an elder, and families with children.
Key Topics Covered:
Survey Methodology and Definitions
- Industry Insight
- Consumer Concerns During COVID-19 Crisis
- Smart Home Device Ownership by Concern Segments
- Concerns about Air Quality
- Actions Taken Since COVID-19
- Average Additional Monthly Spend for Rental Features
COVID-19 Concerns and Smart Home and Security Use Cases
- Concerns During COVID-19…