Tokyo, Japan, January 9, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Facts and Factors released a new research report titled “Pond liner market: according to raw materials (polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyester, polyurea, EPDM, polyethylene and butyl rubber), according to material density (linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) ), high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and low-density polyethylene (LDPE)), by manufacturing method (extrusion and calendering), by service type (consulting services, support and maintenance services, and deployment and integration services), by Applications (waste management, salt farming, water resources management, coal ash control, mining and tunnel lining), according to end users (drinking water, floating baffles, oil spill control, etc.) and forecasts for 2021-2026” In its research database.
“According to recent research, the demand Worldwide Pond Liner Market It is expected to be worth approximately US$2 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach approximately US$4 billion by 2026, with a compound annual growth rate of approximately 10% from 2021 to 2026.”
The pond liner is an impermeable membrane that helps to collect liquid in the containment area. These liners are used to line natural water bodies such as lakes and ponds. Artificial ponds or lakes built in gardens need liners to add beauty to the whole concept.
Pond liners can also be used for water treatment, floating baffles, etc. Most importantly, the increased awareness of water conservation will further promote market growth during the forecast period. Technological advances in pond liners may increase their use in aquaculture, agriculture and other fields.
what is Pond liner? How big is the pond liner market?
- Market overview and coverage:
Pond liner is an impermeable geomembrane used to retain liquid, including reservoir lining and garden pond lining, gardens and artificial streams in parks. The product is also used to line hazardous and harmless surface reservoirs and reservoirs. These products are either produced in rolls or folded on pallets.
Request your global free sample report Pond liner market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/pond-liners-market
(Free samples of this report can be provided at any time upon request).
Our free sample report includes:
- 2021 update Report introduction, overview and in-depth industry analysis
- Including COVID-19 pandemic outbreak impact analysis
- 171+ pages of research report (including updated research)
- Provide chapter guidance on the request
- Updated regional analysis in 2021, graphically showing size, share, and trends
- Including updated tables and digital lists
- The updated report includes top market participants and their business strategies, sales volume and revenue analysis
- Facts and factors research methods
(Note: Before delivery, the sample of this report has been updated to COVID-19 impact analysis)
Major market players in the industry
- BTL liner
- Hua dun Snowflake
- Embi Industrial Co., Ltd.
- GSE Environment Co., Ltd.
- Stephens Industries Co., Ltd.
- Western Environmental Liner
- Hongxiang New Geotechnical Material Co., Ltd.
- Coral Reef Industries
- Sol maximum
- Yaohua Geotextile
- Hooded cheeks
- Plastic bag
- Yizheng Shengli
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the size and expected growth rate of the pond liner market?
- What are the main drivers driving the pond liner market forward?
- What are the top companies in the pond liner industry?
- What are the different categories of the pond liner market?
- What will be the fastest-growing market segment or region?
- In the value chain, what role do important players play?
- What is the procedure for obtaining a free copy of the pond liner market sample report and company profile?
Use [email protected] to purchase a copy of the report directly https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/pond-liners-market
Worldwide Pond liner Market dynamics:
The growth of the market in the forecast period is due to the increasing scarcity of water, which makes it more necessary to protect the water in water bodies such as tanks, ponds and reservoirs.
In addition, more and more pond liners are used in waste management, salt industry, water resources management, coal ash…