LOS ANGELES, June 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Shay by Le Portierthe new cognac release by Pro Football Hall of Famer Shannon Sharpewins Platinum – Best in Class at the SIP Awards 2022 seeing Shay by Le Portier placed above all other established cognac greats in the category. This extraordinary award is reserved for ‘a distinguished class that earned exceptional marks from judges‘. The SIP Awards are the only internationally recognized spirits competition judged by consumers and present a unique award, unaffected by industry bias.
Shay by Le Portier was only released in November 2021 but has already become the highest-awarded VSOP for taste of 2022. It has now won SEVEN prestigious awards for taste and design, beating established brands such as Courvoisier and Rémy Martin, along with newer brands like Branson by Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson. The remaining bottles of the inaugural release of this award-winning VSOP are now available to purchase here. This is the last opportunity to buy the coveted ‘L‘ closure.
Awards list for Shay by Le Portier:
- Gold at The Spirits Business Design and Packaging Masters 2021
- Gold at The Spirits Business Cognac 2022
- Silver at the International Wine & Spirits Competition 2022
- Silver at the International Spirits Challenge 2022
- Awarded 93 points at the New York International Spirits Competition 2022
- Gold at The San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2022
- Platinum – Best in Class at the SIP Awards 2022
These internationally recognized competitions reward the finest products on the market and attract thousands of global…