NEW YORK, July 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ –The retail market in Vietnam includes products that are sold to individual customers by international and domestic business entities through different retail formats such as online channels, convenience stores, department stores, drugstores and pharmacies, and supermarkets and hypermarkets.
The retail market size in Vietnam is expected to grow by USD 82.70 bn. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 10.13% during the forecast period.
Get a comprehensive report summary describing the market size and forecast along with research methodology. View our Sample Report
The retail market in Vietnam report covers the following areas:
- Retail Market in Vietnam Size
- Retail Market in Vietnam Trends
- Retail Market in Vietnam Industry Analysis
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights! Subscribe to our “Basic Plan” billed annually at USD 5000
The retail market in Vietnam is fragmented, and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. 7-Eleven Inc., AEON CO. Ltd., Central Group of Company, E-Mart Co. Ltd., FPT Retail Joint Stock Co., Lotte Shopping Plaza Vietnam Co. Ltd., Masan Group, MM Mega Market Vietnam, Mobile World Information Technology Co. Ltd., and Saigon Union of Trading Cooperatives are among some of the major market participants. The key offerings of some of these vendors are listed below:
- 7-Eleven Inc. – The company offers retail products such as convenience stores.
- AEON CO. Ltd. – The company offers retail products such as convenience stores and supermarkets.
- Central Group of Company – The company offers retail products such as fashion retail in departmental stores.
- E-Mart Co. Ltd. – The company offers retail products such as hypermarkets.
- FPT Retail Joint Stock Co. – The company offers retail products such as FPT Shop chain selling digital products.
This report provides a full list of key vendors, their strategies, and the latest developments. Request a Sample Now
- Distribution Channel
- Offline: This segment will contribute the highest market growth during the forecast period. Offline channels dominate the retail landscape. For example, supermarkets sell items that suit the demands of common consumers on a daily basis. They also sell food, non-food items, and household appliances, which make shopping easier for clients, as everything is available under one roof. Such factors will drive the segment growth during the forecast period.
- Electronics And Appliances
- Home And Garden
- Health And Beauty
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the retail market growth in Vietnam during the next five years
- Estimation of the retail market size in Vietnam and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the retail market in Vietnam
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of retail market vendors in Vietnam