Sydney, June 4, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Proactive provides real-time news and video interviews for growth companies listed in Australia, covering the following companies:
- Noxopharm Ltd (ASX:NOX) welcomes news of Novartis’ experimental drug 177Based on the new phase 3 clinical trial data, Lutetium-PSMA-617 (Lu-PSMA-617) looks to be an important new treatment for advanced prostate cancer. click here
- Cipherpoint Ltd (ASX: CPT) performed well in the June quarter and achieved good revenue momentum and channel growth by providing technical services and security software solutions. click here
- Andromeda Metals Ltd (ASX:ADN) and its partner Minotaur Exploration Ltd (ASX:MEP) will begin a three-year, US$2.4 million research project that will evaluate how halloysite nanotubes can be used in fertilizers to improve Provide nutrients for crops well. click here
- Volt Resources Ltd (ASX:VRC) (FRA:R8L) has signed a complete loan agreement and related guarantee documents with European investment company JES Green Investments Limited to provide a loan facility of US$8.5 million to assist in the acquisition of Volt 70% interest in Zavalievsky Group (ZG) companies. click here
- Great Boulder Resources Ltd (ASX:GBR) has fully owned the Yamarna battery metal project near Laverton, Western Australia. click here
- Moho Resources Ltd (ASX:MOH) continues to make progress in the East Sampson Dam exploration within the Silver Swan North Gold project in Western Australia, and is about to conduct its first resource estimate. click here
- 9Spokes International Ltd (ASX:9SP) has signed a three-year contract with Virgin Money UK PLC (VMUK) to deliver VMUK instances of the 9Spokes platform, including Track, Connect and Explore for the bank’s SMB customers. And the banking service product monitor. click here
- Lake Resources NL (ASX:LKE) (OTC:Falun Gong) (FRA:LK1) is approaching obtaining debt financing to develop its flagship Kachi lithium project, which aims to produce cleaner and more environmentally friendly lithium to meet growing global demand. click here
- BlackEarth Minerals NL (ASX:BEM) intends to auction up to 4,541,426 BEMAF partially paid shares because these shares have not paid the call. click here
- Kin Mining NL (ASX:KIN) has provided further robust gold analysis during prospecting exploration work in the Mount Flora area of the Cardinia Gold Project (CGP). click here
Proactive has six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business reporters and broadcasters. It works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges to help executives and investors Smart interaction.
The Proactive platform uses a series of media, investment research, digital investor positioning and website development services to digitally deliver the right information to the right audience in real time, and provide support for more than 1,000 fast-growing companies around the world.
Proactive’s network covers more than 12 million private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive websites, which collectively attract up to 10 million views every month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and professional news websites, which extend our reach to networks that are difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We customize and build corporate websites from the ground up to provide customers and their brands with modern online images and the latest insights into effective SEO strategies.
• Our news reports are ranked among the most popular search platforms in the world, and we can further expand our online influence through complex digital investor positioning.
• We help the world understand what makes the company stand out through in-depth investment research by an experienced team of analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, please send an email to [email protected]stors.com