SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global pharmaceutical coating equipment market size is anticipated to reach USD 1.27 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2030. The expansion of pharmaceutical sectors coupled with the rise in R&D efforts in this industry is anticipated to drive market growth.
Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- The perforated coating pan accounted for 41.6% of the global revenue share in 2021 owing to its efficient drying system along with a simplified and precise spraying system that makes the coating solution the best atomization.
- The film coating segment accounted for 43.3% of the global revenue share in 2021 owing to the benefits of shorter processing times, fairly thin coats obtained as compared to other coating types, high resistance to mechanical influences.
- The others segment accounted for 11.8% of the global revenue share in 2021 as it follows a novel procedure by offering explicitly designed baffled pans and offers some aspects of fluid-bed coating.
- The Asia Pacific region is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period owing to a rise in the number of businesses setting up manufacturing in the region and the growth of the domestic pharmaceutical industry in this region.
- In March 2021ACG launched ACG Laboratories by opening a process development lab in Shirwal, India. This facility will provide testing, and training environment dedicated to the collaborative exploration of all aspects of oral solid dosage manufacturing.
Read 150 page full market research report, “Pharmaceutical Coating Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Coating Type, By Equipment Type (Perforated Coating Pan), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030“, published by Grand View Research.
Pharmaceutical Coating Equipment Market Growth & Trends
The increasing use of oral formulations among the aging population, growing adoption of orphan drugs, and rising uptake of biopharmaceuticals are driving market expansion. The shifting focus …