– The Reno8 Series consists of three 5G models, each equipped with cutting-edge technology providing users with an all-round flagship experience
– Designed to be a Portrait Expert, the OPPO Reno8 Pro 5G redefines the realms of imaging capabilities with an advanced camera system powered by MariSilicon X
– From entertainment and health to relaxation and work, OPPO launches new range of IoT products including OPPO Pad Air, OPPO Band 2 and OPPO Enco Buds2
– The Reno8 Series is available to purchase from select retail partner stores across the GCC from 23rd September 2022
DUBAIUAE, Sept. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Today, OPPO announces the launch of its latest Reno series flagship, the all-new OPPO Reno8 Series alongside a range of IoT products at Dubai’s indoor rainforest, The Green Planet Dubai.
The latest series includes three 5G models; the Reno8 Pro 5G, Reno8 5Gand Reno8 Z 5Geach equipped with cutting-edge technology ensuring an all-round flagship experience. In tandem, OPPO also launches three new, state-of-the-art IoT products: the OPPO Pad Air, OPPO Band 2and the OPPO Enco Buds2.
Ethan XuePresident of OPPO MEA, said, “We are excited to announce the launch of our latest Reno8 Series and new line-up of exciting IoT products including the brilliant OPPO Pad Air, our first tablet which aims to create a smarter life and seamless cross-scenario experience for users across the region. At OPPO, we strive to provide our customers with an immaculate user experience, constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation and developing products that make people’s lives easier and more convenient. The Reno8 Series redefines the realms of mobile experience across performance, design, technology, and imaging, and we cannot wait to see how the market responds .”
Designed to be a Portrait Expert in every aspect, the Reno8 Pro 5G is equipped with OPPO’s first self-developed imaging NPU, MariSilicon X, elevating the device to deliver a series of innovative camera features. The Reno8 Pro 5G also features a Streamlined Unibody Design, smooth flagship-level performance, and fantastic all-round experience through ColorOS 12.1.
Ultra-clear portraits in any situation
As a Portrait Expert, the Reno8 Pro 5G brings ultra-clear portrait photos and videos to all-new heights with its powerful hardware foundations.
At the core of this unrivalled portrait experience is OPPO’s first self-developed imaging NPU, MariSilicon X, which provides an immense level of dedicated computing power for the Reno8 Pro 5G’s imaging featuresall while consuming even less power. Built on cutting-edge 6nm process technology and industry-leading DSA architecture, MariSilicon X is able to deliver an incredible 18 trillion operations per second (18 TOPS) of dedicated image processing power. With this large computing power and high data throughput, MariSilicon X can perform lossless real-time 4K AI processing and up to 20bit HDR fusion in the RAW domain, while achieving up to 8dB signal-to-noise ratio for images. Through its ability to directly process images in the lossless RAW domain, MariSilicon X acts as an unmatched foundation for the Reno8 Pro 5G’s ultimate imaging experience.
The Reno8 Pro 5G’s stellar hardware lineup also includes Dual Sony Flagship Sensors in the form of the new generation IMX709 RGBW front camera sensor and the flagship IMX766 main camera sensor:
- The IMX709 sensor introduces an all-new RGBW pixel array to capture more light without reducing colour information. Together with DOL-HDR technology embedded in the sensor, the IMX709 enables the Reno8 Pro 5G’s front camera to easily capture high-quality selfies in any scenario. The IMX709 also supports AutoFocus on the front camera for the first time, enabling 2x zoom when taking selfies. With a minimum focal distance of 15cm, it’s possible to capture super close-up shots using the Reno8 Pro 5G’s front camera, offering unprecedented detail in selfies.
- On the rear camera, the IMX766 delivers an enhanced portrait experience with its large 1/1.56-inch sensor size and features like All Pixel Omni-Directional PDAF and DOL-HDR.
Powered by MariSilicon X and the Dual Sony Flagship Sensors, the Reno8 Pro 5G provides a flagship-level portrait camera experience. It is also the first time that 4K video shooting has been…