Collect, upgrade, and sell playable NFTs from top creators, brands, and artists in this free sandbox world. The style is like a huge block party, which is now available for first-hand experience on PC
Watch the Blankos Block Party broadcast by anchors including KarlNetwork, Captain Sparklez and KaraCorvus on Friday, June 18th to get a chance to get NFT Twitch Drop
Today at the 2021 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), which is aired around the world, Myth game Announcing the early access stage of its free open world multiplayer game Blancos block party, And revealed that it will soon cooperate with some celebrities in the fields of fashion, music and art.From Burberry to deadmau5, these high-profile collaborations intersect the playable NFT world through collectible digital vinyl toys and accessories, allowing players to unlock the value of their time and money investment Blancos block partyPlay a profitable economy. Today’s announcement follows Mythical’s Series B financing, in which it raised $75 million from investors including WestCap, 01advisors, and Gary Vaynerchuk’s VaynerFund. Watch the full keynote here.
Playable NFT Blancos block party It has the same utility as any characters or accessories you may buy or obtain in other games, but due to the blockchain technology behind them, players actually own what they buy and can use it when they no longer need or don’t need it. They sell them through real-money transactions, releasing the value of the time and money they spend. In most games, the billions of dollars that players invest in digital items are locked in front of them, and they cannot benefit from it or recover costs; in addition to occasional game advantages or sold in game currency, players cannot obtain content and value. Because their purchase is actually just a lease or license agreement.But in Blancos block party, Collectors really own their own items, and can actively increase the rarity of digital collectibles through customization, upgrades, and participation in special events, so that they have the opportunity to profit from the game.
An inclusive world Blancos block party The style is like a huge block party. Players can compete and explore various game types in mini games built by Mythical or other players, including racing, shooting, tagging, collecting, etc. With an easy-to-use and intuitive build mode, imagination is the only limit, anyone can create and share their own unique levels-no coding skills or private servers are required!
Gamers can watch on Friday, June 18th, and even join some of their favorite anchors Blancos, Including Carl Jacob’s Carl Network, Captain Spark with Kara Crow There is a chance to get a playable NFT Twitch Drop.
“We are also gamers ourselves, so one of our biggest priorities for our partnership with Blankos Block Party is to create a fun and engaging space for players to interact and explore, but we also treat player ownership as the future of the game,” Said John Linden, the CEO of Mythology. “We debuted at E3, announcing our first partnership with world-renowned brands and creators, and getting one of the first NFTs on Twitch-this is an important moment for Mythical, and it’s also an important moment for our players. A big step towards the goal of the economy of China. Our ecosystem has introduced digital item mobility, which can release the value of players’ collections and give them the freedom of ownership; the days when players’ inventories are filled with items that they no longer use or are rare are gone Gone are the collections they can only display. Through Blankos Block Party and Mythical Marketplace, players are invited to enter the economy and provide a safe and credible way to verify and sell their in-game merchandise for real money ——In essence, it opens up a way of earning income, but through the game to earn income.”
Mythical announced several upcoming collaborations at E3, including:
- deadmau5 x Blancos: Joel Zimmerman, commonly known as deadmau5 (pronounced “dead mouse”), is one of the most respected electronic music producers in the world today. The artist, who has been nominated for multiple JUNO awards and Grammy®, is collaborating with Mythical to develop Blanko and accessory kits based on his beloved cat Professor Meowingtons and the infamous deadmau5 helmet. The collaboration will be launched in the summer of 2021.
- Burberry x Blancos: Burberry is a global luxury brand headquartered in London. The brand was founded by Thomas Burberry in 1856, using its traditional advantages to manufacture luxury clothing, leather goods, accessories, perfumes and beauty products that combine the most exquisite craftsmanship and design with digital innovation. As an outerwear brand founded by bold thinkers, Burberry is the clothing company of choice for explorers who pioneered aviation and Arctic expeditions. Burberry has always given its customers the freedom to venture into new environments and the courage to step into uncharted territory. With the launch of Blankos NFT, which will be released in the summer of 2021, Burberry is opening a new path into the gaming industry.
- Marathon clothing x Blankos: The brand was conceived and owned by the late rapper Nipsey Hussle and inherited by his brother Samiel “Blacc Sam” Asghedom, bringing his forward-looking creative vision to Blancos later this year.
Burberry Chief Marketing Officer Rod Manly said: “Breaking boundaries and discovering new ways to innovate with the community has always been at the core of what we do as a brand. “Being part of this creative and pioneering community with Mythical Games , Is an incredible synergy for us and a perfect evolution of our existing interaction with the gaming community. The launch of the limited edition Burberry Blanko at the Blankos Block Party is our first exploration of the NFT in the world; it unlocks a new platform of possibilities that enables digital natives and gamers to own our brand and actively participate in and participate in our house code. We are very excited to embark on a pioneering journey to the future. Digital ownership in the game. ”
“What Mythical has done to Blankos is at the forefront of the next development of the game,” Deadmau5 said. “Players can not only play a cool game, but also get unique NFT products for the mau5 world. This technology is great.”
Mythical has previously collaborated with world-renowned vinyl toy designers, including Pete Fowler, Jon-Paul Kaiser, Junko Mizuno and Tara McPherson, and also announced new artist collaborations, including:
- Grand Chamaco: El Grand Chamaco is an illustrator living in the small village of Los Ramones. His artwork is inspired by his Mexican descent and uses a colorful cultural palette in his 3D graphics. After years of perfecting his style, he gained a reputation as an outstanding illustrator and character designer-reimagining popular culture characters as his own depictions.
- hacker: Hackatao is a duo of artists born in Milan in 2007. Since 2018, it has created a crypto art space with its unique style. Their name derives from “Hack” for the pleasure of discovering things hidden under the skin; “Tao” is yin and yang, and their creation is dynamic and balanced.
- Michael Liu: Hong Kong artist Michael Lau, often referred to as “the godfather of toys,” is known for his collectible vinyl toys and graffiti-style illustrations. His award-winning works have had a significant impact on toy manufacturers and street culture (including artists and musicians) around the world.
- News: Quiccs Maiquez is a visual artist who works in multiple media. Linked with the street art group known as Pilipinas Street Plan and the creator of Adidas, his works are full of vitality and vitality, reflecting the young creative spirit behind Quiccs’ many passions.
- Thomas Han: Los Angeles artist Thomas Han is famous for his colorful, psychedelic aesthetics and character-centered works. His works look cute on the outside, but they hide the dark background of destruction and hedonism.
“Blancos block party Caught our attention because we felt that their digital vinyl toys are the virtual cousins of our Podmork statue,” said the artist duo Hackatao. “Our art reveals the unconscious flow hidden under the skin. The atmosphere is brought into our Blankos collaboration, and we think it will resonate strongly with the creative community of the game. We also want to cooperate with Mythical because they are improving the fidelity of blockchain games. As artists and collectors, the power and possibilities of playable NFTs make us excited. ”
Blancos block party Mythical Marketplace is built on the private EOSIO blockchain and uses a proof-of-authority model, which is more environmentally friendly and sustainable than the proof-of-work model (both games and Blankos NFT do not require any crypto mining).with Blancos block party And its market, Mythical aims to promote the large-scale adoption of game ownership through NFT and blockchain technology, opening the door to a new global game economy where creators are owners and players are asset holders. In the recent public beta, the Blankos community has more than 100,000 playable NFTs; as the game audience continues to grow, early assets and specialized releases will become more scarce and may be more valuable in the secondary market. Thereby forming rarity on the scale of the mass market.
The Series B financing announced last week brought Mythical’s total funding to 120 million U.S. dollars. It will be used to further promote the mass adoption of game ownership through playable NFTs. Blancos block party, Expand to other game platforms, as well as new projects to be launched later this year and in 2022.
Players can now register to join Blancos block party In Early Access on PC. Mythic Market, where players can buy and sell Blankos for real money in peer-to-peer transactions, is currently in the Alpha stage and will continue to be launched to players this summer.
For all new news, major announcements and exclusive drops Blancos block party, Please join our community:
About the myth game:
Get recognition from (who) Forbes Disruptive technology companies to watch in 2019 and 2019 Fast companyThe idea of changing the world in 2021, Mythical is a next-generation game technology company that uses blockchain technology and NFT as tools to create a universal game ecosystem, enabling players, creators, artists, brands and game developers to become a new game economy Stakeholders and owners of.
Led by veterans in the gaming industry, the team specifically built games around player-owned economies and helped develop major franchises, including Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, Guitar Hero, DJ Hero, Marvel Commando with Skywalker And a team of market experts from Stubhub, Charles Schwab and QuantCo.
Blancos block party Developed by Mythical and Third Kind Games in cooperation, will be self-published by Mythical.
About the third category of games
Third Kind Games is an independent British video game studio located in Leamington Spa. Founded by veterans in the gaming industry, it has an impressive record of developing acclaimed AAA games for companies such as Activision, Sony, Nintendo, Codemasters, Crytek, etc. for more than ten years.
For more information, please visit https://www.thirdkindgames.com Or follow the third category on Twitter.