AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Sept. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
- With the availability of three cargo-height options and four cargo-length options, the new 2023 Ram ProMaster may be configured to fit a variety of business and lifestyle needs
- For additional upfit needs, Mopar parts and accessories for Ram ProMaster are available through the Mopar Custom Shop with a new vehicle order, over the counter at Ram dealerships or online at the Mopar e-Store
- Mopar offers more than 140 quality-tested, factory-backed parts and accessories for the new 2023 Ram ProMaster
- Mopar offers more than 600 quality-tested, factory-backed parts and accessories across the entire Ram Truck lineup
- In response to strong customer demand, Ram Commercial will introduce a battery-electric ProMaster in 2023
Ram Commercial is well known for being the most upfitter-friendly brand on the truck market. The new 2023 Ram ProMaster continues this tradition with features designed to efficiently meet the multitude of specific customer needs.
Adding to the upfit adaptability of the Ram ProMaster, Mopar offers a comprehensive portfolio of quality-tested, factory-backed accessories for vocational, delivery, lifestyle and van-life users.
“The new 2023 Ram ProMaster is designed and built to meet the demands of a variety of customers and their upfit needs,” said Mark Bosanac, North America senior vice president, Mopar service, parts and customer care. “To further enhance the customer experience and the demand for customization, Mopar offers more than 140 quality-tested, factory-backed parts and accessories for the new Ram ProMaster and more than 600 across the entire Ram Truck lineup.”
Below are select Mopar accessories available for the new 2023 Ram ProMaster, …