NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The interspinous spacers market will be driven by factors such as the rising prevalence of spinal disorders. The elderly population is prone to spine disorders such as degenerative disc diseases and spinal stenosis. The rising elderly population in the US will fuel the demand for spine surgeries. For instance, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the number of elderly people aged 65 years or above will reach about 71 million by 2030. This will increase the number of spine disorders and accidents such as fractures and, in turn, drive the market during the forecast period.
The interspinous spacers market size is expected to grow by USD 18.52 million from 2021 to 2026. However, the growth momentum of the market will decelerate at a CAGR of 4.09% during the forecast period, according to Technavio.
Get a comprehensive report summary describing the market size and forecast along with research methodology. The FREE sample report is available in PDF format
- Static – size and forecast 2021-2026
- Dynamic – size and forecast 2021-2026
- North America – size and forecast 2021-2026
- Europe – size and forecast 2021-2026
- APAC – size and forecast 2021-2026
- South America – size and forecast 2021-2026
- MEA – size and forecast 2021-2026
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View a FREE PDF Sample Report
North America will account for 27% of the market’s growth during the forecast period. The growth of this region is attributed to factors such as the rising geriatric population with degenerative disc diseases and lumbar spinal stenosis. However, market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in other regions. The US is the key country for the interspinous spacers market in North America.
Boston Scientific Corp., Globus Medical Inc., Johnson and Johnson, Life Spine Inc., Medtronic Plc, Mikai SpA, Minimus Spine Inc., Nuvasive Inc., Surgalign Holdings Inc., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are the main players in the market. The key offerings of some of these vendors are listed below:
- Boston Scientific Corp. – The company offers interspinous spacers that provide solutions such as defibrillators, left atrial appendage closure, pacemakers, remote patient, monitoring and diagnostic monitoring, single-use scopes, spinal cord stimulator systems, and stents.
- Minimus Spine Inc. – The company offers interspinous spacers that provide solutions such as motion preservation, cervical solutions, anterior and lateral thoracolumbar solutions, posterior thoracolumbar solutions, and biologics solutions.
- Johnson and Johnson – The company offers interspinous spacers that provides solutions for arrhythmias, neurovascular, and stroke.
- Medtronic Plc – The company offers interspinous spacers that are used in treatments such as balloon kyphoplasty for spinal fractures, bone grafting, bone tumor treatment, cervical disc replacement, cervical fusion, living with scoliosis, sacroiliac joint fusion, spinal cord stimulation for chronic pain, spinal surgical robotics .
- Mikai SpA – The company offers interspinous spacers that provide solutions such as TETRAfuse 3D technology, Streamline MIS Spinal Fixation System, Streamline OCT System, and Cervalign Anterior Cervical Plate System.
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights! Subscribe to our “Basic Plan” billed annually at USD 5000
Vertebral Augmentation Market by Product and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
Spinal Implants Market by Product and Geography – …