Dublin, January 5, 2022 (Global News Agency) – “The Hot Melt Tape Market Research Report by Adhesive Resin Type, Backing Material, Tape Type, Product Type, Application and Region-Global Forecast to 2026-Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” Report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com supply.
In 2020, the global hot melt adhesive tape market is estimated to be 23.02 billion U.S. dollars, and it is expected to reach 24.22 billion U.S. dollars by 2021. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 5.55% to 31.84 billion U.S. dollars by 2026.
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for the five major currencies (USD, Euro, British Pound, Japanese Yen, and Australian Dollar). When currency exchange data is readily available, it can help organizational leaders make better decisions. This report uses 2018 and 2019 as the historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and 2022-2026 as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes hot melt tapes to forecast revenue and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on the type of adhesive resin, the rubber and silicone markets were studied.
- Based on the backing material, the polyester and polypropylene markets were studied.
- Based on the type of tape, researched the market across other and single-sided tapes. Others were further studied on double-sided tape and transfer tape.
- Based on the product type, the market of commercial tape and special tape is studied.
- According to the application, research has been conducted on consumer products and DIY, healthcare and hygiene, masking, other and packaging markets. “Others” have been further studied in the fields of automotive, building and construction, and electrical and electronics.
- According to the region, researched the markets in the Americas, the Asia-Pacific region, and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The Americas have been further studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States conducted further research in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific region has been further studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa have been further studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategy window
The competitive strategy window analyzes the competitive landscape of markets, applications, and geographies to help suppliers determine the consistency or match between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the best or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt continuous merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, R&D, and new product introduction strategies to…