Riverdale, Sept. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Wildfires are usually at their peak July through October. This year is no exception. Summer droughts, reduced mountaintop snowpack and lightning strikes have doubled the area of wildfires in the western US In this new resource by wildfire air quality Camfil air quality experts explain and illustrate the following topics.
Largest wildfires in California in 2022, by number of acres burned
- Does wildfire smoke affect air quality?
- Why wildfire smoke is a health concern
- What is the Air Quality Index?
- How wildfires affect AQI
- Filtering Wildfire Smoke (Cleaning the Air)
- Capturing PM2.5 Particulates…