DUBLIN, May 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Pediatric Imaging Technology Innovation and Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study highlights market growth drivers and restraints and technology innovation in pediatric imaging devices.
The research service outlines important pediatric imaging innovation and developments. The technology scope covers pediatric X-ray, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and computed tomography (CT).
Imaging is an important element in the clinical evaluation of pediatric patients, and it helps in better diagnosis and treatment of different medical conditions. However, pediatric patients are more radiosensitive than adults, and excessive radiation exposure puts them at risk of developing cancer.
In addition, the imaging device settings used for adults cannot be used for pediatric patients. While several imaging devices focus on pediatric patients, the publisher identifies and analyzes the developments in the space that address current unmet needs such as radiation-free imaging; radiation adjustment based on the size of the pediatric patient; the need for patient transportation to the radiology department; and the need for disturbance (low noise)-free imaging devices.
The study also analyzes the competitive landscape; the key partnerships and collaborations; funding activities; and the patent landscape. It identifies important growth opportunities for market participants that they can leverage to gain business advantages.
The geographic scope is global; however, more weightage is given to the US market due to the significant activities observed in the area.
Key Questions This Study Answers:
- What are the clinical needs in the pediatric imaging space? What are the market growth drivers and restraints?
- What are the key innovations in X-ray, CT, and MRI technology? What does the application landscape look like in each of these imaging technologies?
- What does the competitive landscape look like?
- Which pediatric imaging devices received FDA approvals in 2020-2021?
- What important partnerships and collaborations…