DUBLIN, Aug. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Female Fertility & Pregnancy Rapid Test Market Research Report by Device Type, Test Type, Type, Distribution Channel, Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Female Fertility & Pregnancy Rapid Test Market size was estimated at USD 1,692.14 million in 2021, USD 1,818.12 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 7.62% to reach USD 2,629.33 million by 2027.
- Based on Device Type, the market was studied across Digital Devices and Line-indicator Devices.
- Based on Test Type, the market was studied across FSH Urine Test, LH Urine Test, hCG Blood Test, and hCG Urine Test.
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Fertility Rapid Test Kits and Pregnancy Rapid Test Kits.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the market was studied across Drugstores, Gynecology & fertility clinics, Hypermarkets & supermarkets, Online, and Pharmacies.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France