DUBLIN, Sept. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Advanced Ophthalmology Technologies Market (2022-2027) by Type, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Advanced Ophthalmology Technologies Market is estimated to be USD 8.56 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 13.6 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.7%.
The Global Advanced Ophthalmology Technologies Market is segmented based on Type, End-User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Diagnostic and Therapeutic.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Hospitals, Ophthalmic Clinic, and ASCs.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United KingdomRest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel…