NEW YORK, June 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The gaming peripheral market size is expected to grow by USD 3.36 billion from 2020 to 2025, progressing at a CAGR of 6.88% as per the latest market report by Technavio. The rising popularity of multiplayer video games will be a key trend impacting the global gaming peripheral market growth. Multiplayer video games allow players to interact, which is usually absent in single-player games. Gamers can play video games over the network or dial-up connections. Most multiplayer games connect players together through a multiplayer server. Most of the online games support around 50 players playing simultaneously. The multiplayer gaming mode may have a split-screen, where players play at the same time on one system or on different systems. The systems are connected to the Internet game server. Human contestants in multiplayer games work in tandem with their human partners to achieve common goals. Therefore, the use of gaming peripherals has increased in multiplayer video games. The growing popularity of multiplayer games is leading to the adoption of various gaming peripherals , thus having significant positive impacts on the global gaming peripherals market.
For more highlights on the market trends –Download a sample now!
Technavio report extensively covers market segmentation by technology (wired and wireless), type (controllers, headsets, keyboards, gaming mice, and mousepads), and geography (North AmericaAPAC, Europe, South AmericaMEA).
- The gaming market segmentation by technology is classified as wired and wireless.
- The market share growth in the wired segment will be significant for revenue generation.
- Casual gamers do not prefer spending more on gaming peripherals. Considering the ongoing costs of peripherals and their deployment rate, an average wired gaming peripheral is around 40-45% less in terms of price than the average wireless gaming peripheral. Due to these reasons, Casual gamers prefer wired gaming peripherals.
- The gaming market segmentation by Geography is classified into North America, APAC, Europe, South AmericaMEA
- 36% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China is the key market for the market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in regions.
- Chinese players are more inclined toward role-playing games, and most e-sports gaming tournaments also focus on role-playing games. This will increase the sales of gaming peripherals during the forecast period.
To know about the type segment landscape for the gaming peripheral market – Download a sample now!
The market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying various organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. The report analyzes the global interactive home entertainment market within the global media and entertainment market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Corsair Components Inc.
- GN Store Nord AS
- Kingston Technology Co. Inc.
- Logitech International SA
- Microsoft Corp.
- Razer Inc.
- Sennheiser electronic GmbH and Co. KG
- Sony Corp.
- SteelSeries ApS
- Turtle Beach Corp.
- For vendor offerings – Download a sample now!
Get ready to achieve excellent business outcomes from this exclusive Gaming Peripheral Market report by Technavio. The report will include highlights of the overall market which includes frequently asked questions such as –
- What are historical revenue figures and estimated revenue figures as well as CAGR during the forecast timeframe?
- What is the current trend taking place in the market space?
- Which are business tactics that will influence competitive scenarios along with defining the growth potential of the market?
- What are market drivers, restraints, and challenges impacting demand & growth of the market?
- Which regions & segments will garner massive revenue and emerge as market leaders in upcoming years?
The competitive scenario provided in the Gaming Peripheral Market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, growth in market share , etc. Don’t wait, Make a strategic approach & boost your business goals with our Gaming Peripheral Market Forecast Report – Buy Now!
- The mobile gaming market size is predicted to surge to USD 66.43 billion from 2021 to…
Full story available on Benzinga.com