NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Gaming Chair Market share is set to increase by USD 212.95 million From 2022 to 2027. Moreover, the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGRof 7.73% as per the latest market forecast report by Technavio. The market will also record a 5.52% YOY growth rate during the forecast period. To know more about the historic market size– Request a Free Sample Report!
Global Gaming Chair Market – Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global gaming chair market as a part of the global leisure products industry within the global household durables market. The parent market, the global leisure products market, covers a variety of categories, including home fitness equipment, camping equipment, musical instruments, bicycles, toys, recreational vehicles, and other consumer-oriented games.
For more information parent market along with value chain analysis – Grab an Exclusive
Global Gaming Chair Market Characteristics with Five Forces–
The Global Gaming Chair Market is fragmented, and the five forces analysis by Technavio gives the accurate vision –
- Bargaining Power of Buyers
- The threat of New Entrants
- Threat of Rivalry
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- For information on the impact of the five forces analysis– Click Now!
Global Gaming Chair Market – Customer Landscape
- The disruption threats are strategic in nature, and operational risks for suppliers have been mapped based on their negative business impact and probability of occurrence.
- The potential for the customer landscape will be available with Technavio Reports – Buy Now!
Global Gaming Chair Market – Segmentation Assessment
Geography Segment Overview
Technavio’s market research report entails detailed information on regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in generating sales revenues. The Global Gaming Chair Market as per geography is categorized into North America, EuropeAPAC, South Americaand the Middle East and Africa. The report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all regions to the growth of the Global Gaming Chair Market size and actionable market understandings.
- APAC is the fastest-growing region in the global gaming chair market compared to other regions. 38% of the market’s growth will originate from this region. The demand for gaming chairs is increasing significantly. Vendors of gaming chairs prefer manufacturing chairs that are compatible with new gaming hardware. The growth of the market in the region is driven by a rise in the number of people that are interested in playing video games professionally. A rise in online gaming and the growing disposable incomes of people are expected to drive the growth of the regional market.
Price Segment Overview
- The Global Gaming Chair Market as per price segmentation is categorized into Mid-range, Low-range, and High-range.
- Revenue Generating Segment – The gaming chair market share growth by the mid-range segment will be significant during the forecast period. Mid-range priced products are the most popular. Mid-range priced gaming chairs are equipped with proper armrests that help in lowering shoulder and arm pain. In addition, owing to their slightly higher price, they are equipped with decent-quality audio systems and sizable subwoofers.
Download a FREE Sample Report that can help you to strategize your sales
revenue- Get it now!
Global Gaming Chair Market – Market Dynamics
Major Driver Boosting the Market
- The health-related benefits of using gaming chairs are driving market growth.
- Gaming for a long time can lead to the development of medical issues such as carpal tunnel syndrome. Such issues can be avoided by using a proper gaming chair.
- A gaming chair with adjustable lumbar support and the right type of materials can help gamers prevent back injuries and wrist injuries.
- Such factors will drive the growth of the global gaming chair market during the forecast period.
Major Trends Influencing the Growth of the Market
- The emergence of ergonomic gaming chairs is a trend in the market.
- Ergonomic gaming chairs enable gamers to recline and rest their postural muscles.
- Some chairs have seat-side control, swivel and tilt capabilities, and neck pillows.
- Such features will increase the demand for gaming chairs among individual gamers.
- Thus, the emergence of ergonomic gaming chairs will support the global gaming chair market during the forecast period.
Major Challenges Interrupting the Market Growth
- The increasing adoption of mobile games is challenging the global gaming chair market growth.
- The adoption of multimedia and smart devices has increased over the past few years.
- The penetration of portable electronic devices such as tablets and smartphones has increased the demand for mobile games.
- Users can play games on gaming apps. Most of these apps are free and do not require additional controllers.
- Thus, the rise in the adoption of mobile gaming will hinder the market for gaming chairs during the forecast period.
To know about other factors of market dynamics – Request a Free Sample!
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic)
Considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and
indirect COVID-19-impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Gaming Chair Market 2023-2027: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2023-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will assist gaming chair market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the gaming chair market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the gaming chair market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of gaming chair market vendors
- The online gambling market is projected to grow by USD 142.38 billion during the forecast period 2021 to 2026. The market is segmented by device (desktop and mobile), product (lottery, betting, and casino), and geography (North America, EuropeAPAC, South Americaand the Middle East and Africa).
- The board games market is projected to grow by USD 3.02 billion with a CAGR of 7.31% during the forecast period 2021 to 2026. The market is segmented by distribution channel (online and offline), product (tabletop, card and dice, and role-playing), and geography (Europe, North AmericaAPAC, Middle East and Africaand South America).