The report segments the frozen fish and seafood market by distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (EuropeAPAC, North America, South Americaand MEA)
NEW YORK, May 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The frozen fish and seafood market will be led by Europe during the forecast period. The growth of the market in the region will be driven by a rise in demand for fish and seafood products due to increased imports as well as exports. However, market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in other regions. France, Germanyand Spain are the key countries for the frozen fish and seafood market in Europe.
The frozen fish and seafood market size is expected to grow by USD 24.84mn from 2020 to 2025. Moreover, the growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.78% during the forecast period.
To know about the contribution of each segment of the market, Request our Sample Report Now
Frozen Fish And Seafood Market: Major Segmentation
By distribution channel, the offline segment will have significant market share growth during the forecast period. Customers are demanding different variants of frozen fish and seafood, with the growth in retail channels in cities and regions. This has increased sales through the offline channel.
Frozen Fish And Seafood Market: Major Driver and Trend
The growing desire for convenience is driving the frozen fish and seafood market growth. Many consumers prefer ready-to-eat meals due to their increasingly hectic lifestyles. The demand for convenience foods like frozen fish and seafood is increasing, with the advances in refrigeration techniques, a rising number of small households, and the growing number of working women.
Innovation in frozen fish and seafood packaging is a major trend in the frozen fish and seafood market. Seafood is considered a source of proteins, vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. Hence, proper packaging is needed to prevent the spoilage of fish. Many vendors are focusing on offering frozen fish and seafood in attractive packaging. Thus, packaging innovations can increase the sales of frozen fish and seafood products during the forecast period.
To gain further insights into other trends, drivers, and challenges impacting the growth of the market, Download a Sample Report Now!
Frozen Fish And Seafood Market: Key Vendor Offerings
- Bolton Group Srl – The company offers tuna fish in olive oil or extra virgin olive oil, tuna in brine, tuna fillets, tuna salads, tuna for pasta, dressed tuna, and tuna spread under the brand name Rio Mare.
- Dongwon Group – The company offers tuna fish can, pouch, snack kit tuna, as well as salmon and chicken products under StarKist brand.
- Empresas AquaChile SA – The company offers a wide range of frozen fish and seafood such as Tilapia, Atlantic salmon, and Coho salmon.
- High Liner Foods (USA) Inc. – The company offers a wide range of frozen fish and seafood such as catfish crab, haddock, and many more.
- Maruha Nichiro Corp. – This segment focuses on frozen fish and seafood such as fish sausage and canned salmon.
Reasons to Buy Frozen Fish And Seafood Market Report:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist frozen fish and seafood market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the frozen fish and seafood market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the frozen fish and seafood market across EuropeAPAC, North America, South Americaand MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive…