NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The frozen fish and seafood market size is expected to grow by USD 24.84 million according to the latest market research report by Technavio. The innovation in frozen fish and seafood packaging will have a positive impact on the market and contribute to its growth significantly over the forecast period. This research report also analyzes other significant trends and market drivers that will influence market growth over 2020-2025.
This report extensively covers frozen fish and seafood market segmentation by distribution channel (offline and online) and geographic (EuropeAPAC, North America, South Americaand MEA). Request Free Sample Report.
Frozen Fish And Seafood Market Vendors
- Bolton Group Srl: The company offers tuna fish in olive oil or extra virgin olive oil, tuna in brine, tuna fillets, tuna salads, tuna for pasta, dressed tuna, and tuna spread under the brand name Rio Mare.
- Dongwon Group: The company offers a portfolio of services such as packaging solutions and materials, construction solutions, and others through its subsidiaries Dongwon Systems, Techpack Solution, Dongwon Construction Industries, and Dongwon CNS.
- Empresas AquaChile SA: The company offers a wide range of frozen fish and seafood such as Tilapia, Atlantic salmon, and Coho salmon.
- High Liner Foods (USA) Inc.: The company offers a wide range of frozen fish and seafood such as catfish crab, haddock, and many more.
- Mowi ASA: The company offers frozen fish and seafood such as gutted fish, fillets, and steaks, to ready-to-eat items like smoked salmon and portioned fish.
Europe will account for 48% of market growth. The major markets in Europe for frozen fish and seafood are France, Germanyand Spain. The market in this region will expand more slowly than the markets in APAC. Over the projection period, the expansion of the frozen fish and seafood market in Europe will be aided by rising demand for fish and seafood products as a result of higher imports and exports. Buy Sample Report.
Frozen Fish And Seafood Market Segmentation Analysis
This market research report segments the frozen fish and seafood market by Distribution Channel (offline and online) and Geographic (EuropeAPAC, North America, South Americaand MEA).
The Europe region led the frozen fish and seafood market, followed by APAC, North America, South Americaand MEA respectively. Sales of frozen fish and seafood will rise throughout the projection period as a result of customers becoming more familiar with diverse varieties thanks to the expansion of retail channels in cities and regions. Download a free sample report.
Sweet Biscuit Market by Distribution Channel and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The sweet biscuit market share is expected to increase by USD 26.58 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.13%.
Salmon Market by Distribution Channel and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The salmon market share is expected to increase by USD 5.20 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.41%.
Frozen Fish And Seafood Market Scope