NEW YORK, Aug. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — During the forecast period, the Flooring industry will see an increase in spending of around USD 108.38 Billion. However, the majority of this expansion will be driven by only a few regions. Furthermore, due to their supplier base, North America, Europeand APAC will have the most effect on the supply side.
Download our free sample report today to get a detailed understanding of the major forces driving this market across geographies.
- Market growth 2022-2026: USD 100.38 Billion
- Growth momentum & CAGR: Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.21%
- Top Pricing Models: Hourly rate pricing model and Cost-plus pricing model
- Key consumer countries: North America, Europeand APAC
- Supplier Selection Scope: Geographical presence, Technical capabilities, and Compliance with regulations and standards
- Top Suppliers: Armstrong Flooring, Beaulieu International…