Taking place over 5-7th July, ESI Singapore is Esports Insider’s first in-person event in the Asia Pacific region, bringing together industry experts and decision makers, as well as brands, media, investors and more.
– The event signifies a joint venture from ESI and Redd+E, with both companies committing to a closer and wider long term collaboration for esports and gaming business and activities in the region
– ESI Singapore will see 200+ attendees, 50+ speakers and two jam-packed days of in-person learning, discussion, networking and entertainment
– There will be a focus on Web3 applications in esports, the wider commercial challenges and opportunities, investment, esports ecosystem deep dives and more
– The Clutch, ESI’s prestigious pitch investment competition, returns in a physical format
– Tickets are available now with an Early bird promotion until 27th May
Singapore, May 30, 2022 – (ACN Newswire) – Leading global B2B esports and media company, Esports Insider (ESI), is excited to announce its second Major flagship event of the year, ESI Singapore taking place on 5-7th July.
Alongside the announcement ESI is delighted to unveil a long term commitment with Redd+E, resulting in the event becoming an exciting joint venture. ESI Singapore will connect some of the largest global brands with decision makers and industry leaders in and around the esports industry.
Taking place at Chijmes, a historic 160-year-old convent in the heart of Singapore’s Civic & Cultural District, the event is set to showcase ESI’s established blend of top notch networking, education and content to the Lion City for the very first time. Confirmed speakers include individuals from the likes of MOONTON, AFC Ajax, …