DUBLIN, Nov. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers market.
This report focuses on Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the Durable Goods Merchant Wholesalers market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
The global durable goods merchant wholesalers market is expected to grow from $29458.21 billion in 2021 to $31850.22 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1%. The durable goods merchant wholesalers market is expected to grow to $37952.56 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The major players in the durable goods merchant wholesalers market are Avnet, McKesson, SYSCO, Brenntag, and Medical.
The durable goods merchant wholesalers market consists of sales of capital or durable goods by entities (organizations, sole traders, partnerships) to other businesses by durable goods merchant wholesalers. They generally take title to the goods that they sell; and sell goods on and generally take title to the goods that they sell; in other words, they buy and sell goods on their account. Durable goods are new …