NEW YORK, Sept. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The latest market analysis report titled Conveyor Belt Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026 has been added to Technavio’s catalog. The report predicts the market to witness an accelerating growth momentum at a CAGR of 5.18%. The analysts have categorized the global conveyor belt market as a part of the global industrial machinery market. Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the conveyor belt market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period. One of the key factors driving the global conveyor belt market growth is the increasing demand for automation in material handling due to the rising need for handling materials, especially bulky materials, as they vary in texture and size. In addition, the increasing demand for steel cord conveyor belts is one of the key conveyor belt market trends that is expected to impact the industry positively in the forecast period. However, one of the key challenges to the global conveyor belt market growth is the storage and handling challenges of conveyor belts.
For more insights on the scope, market dynamics, and value chain analysis, Read a FREE Sample
Conveyor Belt Market Segmentation Highlights
- Unit Handling: The conveyor belt market share growth in the unit handling segment will be significant during the forecast period. Pallets, packages, and other discrete items, such as cartons and totes, are handled separately in the unit handling conveyor system. The e-commerce business is mainly based on both the business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) models, which gives rise to the need for more complex distribution systems than traditional logistics workflows. This is expected to increase the demand for unit handling Conveyor belt systems in warehousing and distribution space, as such conveyor belt systems are widely used for handling goods as a single unit.
- Bulk Handling
- APAC: 50% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. Japan and China are the key markets for conveyor belts in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions. The significant increase in the industrial demand for conveyor belts in several countries will facilitate the conveyor belt market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
- North America
- South America
- Middle East And Africa
Grab a Sample Report for Segment-wise Insights and Regional Opportunities
Conveyor Belt Market Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our conveyor belt market report covers the following areas:
Conveyor Belt Market Vendor Analysis
The conveyor belt market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as investment in R&D to compete in the market. This statistical study of the conveyor belt market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. To make the most of the opportunities and recovering from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The conveyor belt market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles . The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the conveyor belt market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Conveyor Belt Market, including some of the vendors.
- ACMI SPA: The company offers conveyor belts that includes conveyor belts and conveying systems, which is used in handling equipment to move goods, products, raw goods, and other materials from one location to another.
- Bastian Solutions LLC: The company offers material handling automation services and specializes in designing and developing supply chain software and technologies.
- FLSmidth AS: The company offers a conveyor belt that includes Digital Assort System and a surfing sorter.
- Heat and Control Inc.: The company offers conveyor belt that includes easy stream conveyors and palletr conveying systems.
- Indpro Engineering Systems Pvt Ltd.: The company offers a conveyor belt that includes an overhead conveyor which is used to free up valuable floor space by moving to convey systems up above work areas.
- Beumer Group GmbH and Co. KG:
- Carolina Material Handling Inc.
- Daifuku Co. Ltd.
- FIVES SAS
- Guoqi Machinery Co, Ltd.
- Hytrol Conveyor Co.
- Telschig GmbH
- VIBRA MASCHINENFABRIK SCHULTHEIS GmbH and Co.
- YUH CHERN MFG CO, LTD.
- Apollo Group BV
- Conveyor Eng. and Mfg.
- Eriez Magnetics India Pvt Ltd
- ICONVEY and HONGSBELT
- TECHFLOW ENTERPRISES PVT LTD.
Download Sample PDF for vendor-based insights and their strategic initiatives
Conveyor Belt Market Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on factors that will assist conveyor belt market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the conveyor belt market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the conveyor belt market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of conveyor belt market vendors
Vibrating Conveyors Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
Conveyor Sorting Systems Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
Conveyor Systems Market in US by End-user and Type – Forecast…