BLUETTI first announced the EB3A solar generator at CES 2022. And finally, it will officially hit the shelf in the US on June 14, 10 PM EDT
LAS VEGAS, May 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
- As lightweight as 10 pounds, the BLUETTI EB3A is easy to carry and travel-friendly.
- The EB3A enhances the BLUETTI power station line with more refinement and feature enhancements, making it a reliable power source for mobile use in RV and camping to keep essential devices powered along the road.
- The EB3A is an affordable unit that delivers an impressive 268Wh capacity and 600W pure sine-wave inverter output.
- EB3A can charge at up to 268W rate in standard mode, and 430W in Turbo charging mode.
- EB3A uses only the safest, most stable, and most prolonged lifespan LiFeP04 battery technology.
- To optimize portability, AC charging is via a single industry-standard AC cable – no power brick required.
- With innovative Turbo charge mode, EB3A can be recharged from 0% to 80% in just 30 minutes at up to 430W charge rate.
- Monitor and control at the…
Full story available on Benzinga.com