- Rising understanding on environmental safety is expected to fuel the demand for binder-free electrodes in the upcoming years
- Surge in the product demand from varied end-use industries from Asia Pacific is bolstering the regional market
WILMINGTON, Del., July 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per assessment by Transparency Market Research (TMR), the global binder-free electrode market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 18% during the forecast period from 2025 to 2031. The TMR study focuses on offering key insights different factors influencing the market growth. Furthermore, it sheds light on emerging trends of the binder-free electrode market .
Players operating in the binder-free electrode market are focusing on R&Ds in order to develop environmental-friendly products. This aside, companies are using merger and acquisition strategies in order to expand their businesses in the global binder-free electrode market.
Binder-free Electrode Market: Key Findings
- Conventional electrodes with binders comprise hazardous solvents that show adverse impact on the environment. Due to rise in the understanding about the conservation of the environment among people from across the globe, the need for the development of renewable energy and latest environmentally-friendly energy storage systems is being increasing in the recent years. Batteries are considered as key energy storage systems as the nature of renewable energy sources is internment, states binder-free electrode market outlook by TMR.
- In the recent years, the popularity of lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) is being increasing owing to their different advantages including high cell voltage, high energy and power density, long cycle life, and wide operating temperature range. Hence, there has been a surge in the use of LIBs with smaller size and higher capacity. This factor is prognosticated to result into the development of active materials that can help in offering high specific capacity and minimizing inactive materials, according to a TMR study on the binder-free electrode market .
- A conductive substrate is utilized in place of conventional binder. Generally, conductive substrate works as a binder-free electrode in order to decrease inactive materials, wherein active materials can be placed on specific adhesion sites of conductive substrates. Owing to the ability of active materials to firmly stay attached on the conductive substrate, they help in improving the electron conductivity, …