NEW YORK, July 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
Baby Oral Care Market Facts at a Glance-
- Companies: 10+ – Including Amway Corp., Church and Dwight Co. Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Co., Dr. Fresh LLC, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Johnson and Johnson Inc., Kao Corp., Lion Corp. , and Sunstar Suisse SA among others.
- Coverage: Key drivers, trends, and challenges; Product insights & news; Value chain analysis; Parent market analysis; Vendor landscape
- Segments: Product (baby toothpaste and baby toothbrush)
- Geography: Europe, North AmericaAPAC, MEA, and South America
Get a comprehensive report summary describing the market size and forecast along with research methodology. The sample report is available in PDF format
According to the recent market study by Technavio, the baby oral care market size is expected to increase by USD 291.25 million from 2020 to 2025, with an accelerated CAGR of 2.59%. The report provides a detailed analysis of drivers & opportunities, top winning strategies, competitive scenarios, future market trends, market size & estimations, and major investment pockets.
The global baby oral care market is concentrated. Vendors are deploying growth strategies such as product compliance, quality, brand, reliability, and price to compete in the market. The key developments of some of the vendors are listed below:
- Amway Corp. – In July 2020the company partnered with Holzapfel Effective Microbes (HEM) to develop personalized probiotics with the goal of supporting wellness through gut-health-related benefits such as immunity, weight management, brain health, and skin health.
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc. – In December 2020the company acquired Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co. – In March 2021the company joined forces with Philips for electric toothbrushes in Latin America.
This report provides a full list of key vendors, their strategies, and the latest developments. Request a PDF Sample Now
Regional Market Outlook
The baby oral care market share growth in APAC will be significant during the forecast period. China is the key country for the market in the region. Moreover, market growth in APAC will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions. The growth of the market in this region is attributed to factors such as the growing awareness about reducing the prevalence of ECC.
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View a PDF Sample Report
Latest Drivers & Trends in the Market-
- Baby Oral Care Market Driver:
- Growing awareness about reducing the prevalence of ECC
ECC or baby bottle tooth decay refers to tooth decay in infants and toddlers. It is a prevalent disease in children under the age of six. Major vendors are educating consumers on how to prevent ECC. For instance, on its website, Colgate-Palmolive has listed various factors that cause ECC. It has also provided preventive measures, such as regular brushing. Therefore, increasing awareness about the prevalence of ECC will drive the demand for baby oral care products such as toothpaste and toothbrush.
- Baby Oral Care Market Trend:
- Increasing emphasis on organic products:
Many baby oral care manufacturers use natural substances in their products owing to the increasing popularity of organic beauty and personal care products. For instance, Hain Celestial offers organic under the brand Earth’s Best. Similarly, Colgate-Palmolive offers Colgate My First Fluoride-Free Toothpaste . Hence, the increasing emphasis on organic baby oral care products will be a key trend in the market during the forecast period.
Technavio provides information about major market drivers and trends to help businesses realize their potential. View our Sample Report
Didn’t Find What You Were Looking For? Customize Report
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to speak to our analyst and…