NEW YORK, Sept. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — LiDAR sensors detect the distance of an object or obstacle by illuminating the target with a beam of laser. In the automotive industry, LiDAR sensors are primarily used for the development of autonomous vehicles and advanced ADAS features.
The automotive LiDAR sensors market size is expected to grow by USD 318.57 million from 2020 to 2025. Moreover, the growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Request Latest FREE PDF Sample Report
The automotive LiDAR sensors market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive LiDAR Sensors Market Size
- Automotive LiDAR Sensors Market Trends
- Automotive LiDAR Sensors Market Industry Analysis
Get lifetime access to our Technavio Insights! Subscribe to our “Basic Plan” billed annually at USD 5000
The automotive LiDAR sensors market is fragmented, and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. Continental AG, Denso Corp., Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Infineon Technologies AG, LeddarTech Inc., Neptec Technologies Corp. , Quanergy Systems Inc., Valeo SA, Velodyne LiDAR Inc., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are among some of the major market participants. The key offerings of a few of these vendors are mentioned below:
- Continental AG – The company offers High-Resolution 3D Flash LiDAR, which is a short-range sensor used in the automotive industry.
- Denso Corp. – The company develops LiDAR for automotive OEMs across the world.
- Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA – The company produces iDAR, which is a new form of intelligent data collection that fuses 1,550 nanometer (nm), solid-state agile LiDAR with a low-light HD camera and embedded AI to intelligently capture data at the sensor level.